Are there any nice single men in East D? (Lounged))

emc

crispy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> , most " yummy mummies"

> tend not to go out to the pub much ( my friends

> don't) so chances are, if you see a girl/ woman

> you fancy out at night,she probably aint no

> mummy!,

speechless

EH

Mr Moo's seems to be married to Moos and HonaloochieB (or am I reading in more then I should) Lucky B'stard

Also what on earth are you two talking about, Fingering Season Local Apples, when was the last time the green grocer let you squeeze his plumbs or examine some melons to see if they were juicy and ready to sink your teeth into ? Never I expect as there is the little sign saying "Please do not squeeze or damage the fruit" (sid Eat your heart out with these Innuendos)

I spoke with my Mummy this morning, and she has confirmed to me what I always feared, Women are scary things and should not be engaged in conversation at any cost less they bewitch you and steal you house, money and life (and what my Mummy says is always right)

Crispy One, not sure that beer is the way to connect to me, it doesn't quite ring of 'Swiss Finishing School' more 'Peckham Acadamy Truancy' (sorry, I say it as I see it) Especially as it was Special Brew - Now Leffe may have been a different story (but that always gets me very very drunk so maybe not)

Moos and HonaloochieB - I do detect a small amount of Stirring going on between you two....

Crispy, I'd let LuvPeckham go to the wall if I were you - he should be promising YOU moonlight and roses, and plying you with vintage champagne and thoughtful little presents, not complaining about your not giving him beer of a sufficient standard. And a man that connected to his Mummy* ... well, what more need we say?

*other than my son, obviously.

As for Mr. Moos and Honaloochie B I shall be keeping a sharp eye out. He said it was this financial crisis that's keeping him from home and hearth so late! Hmmm.

Moos Wrote:

> Crispy, I'd let LuvPeckham go to the wall if I

> were you - he should be promising YOU moonlight

> and roses, and plying you with vintage champagne

> and thoughtful little presents, not complaining

> about your not giving him beer of a sufficient

> standard. And a man that connected to his Mummy*

> ... well, what more need we say?

>

> *other than my son, obviously.

>

> As for Mr. Moos and Honaloochie B I shall be

> keeping a sharp eye out. He said it was this

> financial crisis that's keeping him from home and

> hearth so late! Hmmm.

Not guilty Moos, not my style old thing.

Blimey, I hope he's not got himself a shikse.

Oi Belle, can you and bloke use a different room as this lounge is already far too full what with Moos and HonaloochieB hiding behind he sofa giving Crispy advice about all sorts of things Cheese related and Keef outside the door in case a drunk woman comes out... it is getting a mite crowded in here, and I have to say that someone is standing in front of the telly so I can't watch anything at the moment (Oi, is your ar5e made of Glass ... no I didn't think so)

I understand the bedroom is free at the moment, but you may also find Mr Moo's in it all shagged out (so to speak)

LuvPeckham Wrote:

> HonaloochieB

>

> Stop trying to distract people from what you and

> Mr Moos have been up to

>

> "said through a bloody nose"

And don't for a second think I won't try to bloody the other one too, if your attempts to malign the good Mr Moos continue.

To even suggest that I would be in with the slightest chance of a crack at him is almost as ludicrous as my suggestion that you have two noses.

Now. why don't you go away and think about that for a while?

Oh, and Moos, don't 'bogart' that Special Brew, will you?

LuvPeckham Wrote:

> Oi Belle, can you and bloke use a different room

> as this lounge is already far too full what with

> Moos and HonaloochieB hiding behind he sofa giving

> Crispy advice about all sorts of things Cheese

> related and Keef outside the door in case a drunk

> woman comes out...

I can't believe I'm not allowed to stay and play *voices cracks with emotion*... To be cast out of the lounge *shoulders begin to heave*... when all I wanted *small sob*....was the chance to find my BellendenBloke....*gulps air in fish-like manner*.... oh tis cruel, tis cruel... I will be in the frozen food section buying my Christmas Dinner for One.

Belle, please stop trying to shove whole packets of peas up my noses, it is making the situation worse and on top of that the checkout girl wants to know who is paying for them ?

Does lead me to ask "do Eskimos have frozen peas?"

I can't believe how violent the ladies of ED are at the moment, punched twice for pointing out the bleeding obvious (and bleeding as a result) and then the mother instinct takes over on others who try and stem the bleeding by peeing on my nose before pouncing on you in the frozen fish fingers section ... I think I will go home to Mother where the men are men and so are the women - it is a lot safer then around here.

Now did anyone pick up my car keys from the lounge last night!!!

Are you my Mummy ? (removes Gas mask and puts on bakers overalls)

I think your decision NOT to google any more is a wise one, I have only seen one of the aforementioned masks in 'Pulp Fiction' and that scarred me for life

The bakery section is closed today due to something Crispy did last night (aparently Crispy and her cheese fetish had all the bakers up all night and they didn't come in today !)