Are there any nice single men in East D? (Lounged))

emc

I say

What sizests you all are on here... Dwarfs don't like being called Dwarfs, they prefer 'People of Short Stature' - Little People doesn't rock their boats either !!!

I can't believe this has turned into a Panto, after EMC and Crispy sent out a desperate cry for help to the good fairies fo ED (for a Man for Christmas in their Stockings.... which actually puts a weird picture in my head...) and now Moos seems to have taken centre stage , BB has turned into the Widow Twanky and run off with Buttons and MP has turned into the wicked Uncle (and cue evil music) who casts our heroine into the cave to get the magic lanten containing the Genie that grants a woman three wishes for the man of her dreams... All the whilst there are some kinky cats (pusses in boots) out there posting pictures of themselves in a vain hope that they will get some left over Turkey at Christmas, and Snow White is having 'Seven-up' whilst she waits for a real man to come along and whip her off her feet (??on to her back again I fear??)

At the same time time Jack has taken Jill up the hill for a pale of water (some story) and she forgot her Pill and now they have a Daughter (Pale of water must be panto slang for 'the car has run out of Petrol darling') but I hear you cry where is the Giant in all of this, well he isn't behind you ("oh yes he is", "oh no he isn't") he is actually above you making the rain effects (don't what ever you do drink the rain water)

So at the end of the Panto, I hope that Crispy and EMC find the man of their dreams, BB doesn't vanish into the bad-lands of Penge and Cinders gets her evil aunt sent to prison for slavery and kidnap, before the prince discovers she isn't a virgin and he can't marry her (hey this is the Naughtys version now)

So girls, the moral of this story is if you are very very very good, and wish hard enough, you may well get the man of your dreams in your stockings this year, but if you are very very very naughty then I am sure the man of your dreams has already cum for you. And finally if you are very very very good at being naughty then call me on 0800 Naughty-but-Nice !!!!

Sigh

they did a C4 documentry on Tuesday night entitled "MAN HUNTERS: MEET THE GIGOLOS"

I actually didn't see it however Mother* did and she told me all about it yesterday.... I have to say it sounded quite bizzare and only one of them (the English gent) seemed to come out as 'almost normal'

Does that help - if not go to 4od and see it for yourself ...

Hope well and truely shattered I suspect now.... however you still ahve Miles above to pick up and play with

*Oh gosh, sounds like I own the Bates Hotel now.... shower time anyone ?