Are there any nice single men in East D? (Lounged))

emc

Mmmm, I think HonaloochieB and Moos have gone very quiet.... could this be the forum's first elopement? What about poor Mr Moos....Seems suspiciously Jules et Jim like to me....

As for the wildlife trust - well I don't think I dare walk in the woods with any of these contenders - I'm imagining it would be like a picnic with Slipknot....

Still I may still be found in the Pick 'n' Mix in Sainsbury's tomorrow ... I'll be standing next to the blue smarties.

And of course plays merry hell with the nails and makes the knuckles resemble a Klingon's forehead.

Ah, but wait, I think I see where you're going Moos and of course given the time of year, I can take a hint.

I shall be round to Mappin & Webb first thing tomorrow to see their selection of dress knuckledusters. Leave it to me.

Does anyone else think that HonaloochieB is demonstrating disturbing similarities to Batdog? As for Moos, well I had to buy one of those toothbrushes with a tongue scrubber.

The wife assures me that Eskimos have nothing to do with peas, and nor do any other Canadians if they can help it.

I'm under the impression that there are no nice men at all. The relationship and geographical qualifiers are simply redundant. There's either attractive cads who you'll spend your life trying to subdue and emasculate (and then despise if you achieve this), or there's homely companions that you'll spend your life trying not to cheat on (and then despise if you achieve this).

As a result, you'll only be happy if you fail to meet any of your goals. Us men like you to be happy, QED nice men don't exist.

If you're seeking stable economic co-dependency, it will almost certainly be through a friend, and your sexual satisfaction will probably come from the fact that you're 'doing it' with someone with shared ambition in life. This knowledge will undoubtedly drive you to new heights of dizziness.

So stop being picky - shag around until you're bored with it, and then marry someone at work.

Huguenot Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

>

> So stop being picky - shag around until you're

> bored with it, and then marry someone at work.

What the F...... someone has made a serious post here and raised the bar on the discussion....

So the advice my father gave me "Shag around at work an then marry someone because you are bored" is in contridiction to what Huguenot said, scary

I also disagree that nice men don't exist, I for example know of many a nice man - you know the ones, who get told by the girls "you are really nice, it's nothing personal I just don't want to go out with anyone at the moment" as they swan off with their Gym Instructor (or similar ilk)

I am here! Just didn't notice until now that discussion had been moved to Lounge...no, have not found nice man I am looking for....meet loads and loads of men (in fact had a great date this week, v good looking, clever, just not sure if 'nice'), ...just thought some gorgeous man might read my message and get in touch (cheaper than internet dating!)

Have just scanned few some of the posts that stayed on topic and have to disagree that yummy mummies don't go out - I am a mum (single mum, and very, very yummy) and I go out a fair bit - if you want to get chatted up relentlessly go to The Bishop on a Sat night..complete meat market as far as I am concerned - flattering (sometimes) but really,not going to meet many men there who want proper relationship....oh well, might just have to do a bit of internet dating...