Wedding photographer

Thank you for the recommendation Lorraine :)

Unfortunately I probably do 'Cost the earth' to some. I'm a full time photographer and I charge on average ?1,800 per wedding, depending on level of coverage and location. Don't let that put you off though!

Loz

• 3 weeks later...
I had my wedding in East Dulwich on August 2nd and Liam Bergin did our photography. We first had an engagement shoot, which really helped us learn about how to be in front of the camera. Liam is local, he is friendly, approachable and really helped to put us at ease in both the engagement shoot and at the wedding itself. From the engagement pictures alone I am astounded at how lovely he has made me and my partner look in the surroundings. We have had a few teaser photos from our wedding and really looking forward to seeing them. Highly recommended! Www.liambergin.com

I also recommend Lorenzo Ali. Don't let his prices fool you. ;)

We used Lorenzo for our wedding in June and we got a lot for what we paid and on top, the service is second to none. His experience and professionalism ensure that everything is stress free. No harm in giving him a call to find out more.

AJ

• 3 months later...

Archived