springsteen tix

shoshntosh

poor me! i tried doing that texting thing that someone suggested on here earlier this week

in order to get a code in order to get "priority" tickets but i got nothing (except perhaps a big

bill on my mobile)

and so this morning i have been trying on-line to get tickets, which apparently went on sale at 9am

this morning, and guess what??!! SOLD OUT.

help... any ideas gratefully received...

No worries. Stargreen is a very reputable agency been going for years and most people haven't heard of it. Often the last place to sell out of anything. If you phone them up in June and the tickets have arrived with them you can pick them up in person and they will refund your postage. It's a very personal service and you don't get that from Ticketbastard!

shoshntosh Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> poor me! i tried doing that texting thing that

> someone suggested on here earlier this week

> in order to get a code in order to get "priority"

> tickets but i got nothing (except perhaps a big

> bill on my mobile)

> and so this morning i have been trying on-line to

> get tickets, which apparently went on sale at 9am

> this morning, and guess what??!! SOLD OUT.

>

> help... any ideas gratefully received...

My point on my original post was that you just had to follow the link from the O2 site to ticketmaster & you didn't need any codes! Tickets were selling all day Wednesday and most of yesterday befor they stopped the presale. Anyway if you still haven't got tickets, as giggirl says, Stargreen still have tickets.

Oh dear, Stargreen has now sold out.

If you are without tickets and you need some then please don't panic and don't buy from a hospitality company whatever you do. Here's a tip - Seetickets (their service sucks, but that's beside the point) is currently sold out but when people make bookings for a big on-sale with Seetickets they don't check the credit cards in real time - they put the transactions through later in the day or even overnight. Credit cards inevitably get declined so all those tickets will go back on sale eventually so just check back this afternoon/Monday. Maybe post here when they go back on sale in case there is someone without a ticket who needs one.

http://www.seetickets.com/see/event.asp?e%7Cartist=BRUCE+SPRINGSTEEN&n|artist=null&resultsperpage=20&filler1=see&filler2=art-srch&orderby=date

I have just bought on ebay 2 standing tickets for ?155 face value ?110 - bit over the odds but I missed the boat on the actual sale.

I know its a bit risky on ebay but I have always been ok in the past, and if you don't mind paying a small premium you may be able to get them.

• 3 weeks later...