Local Carpenter - Langley Carpentry

IBR

Another massive thumbs up for Elliot. I called him based on all the positive reviews on EDF and was very impressed with his professionalism. He came along to our home last week and installed 3 new doors and did a fantastic job, he is a really lovely guy and he was also extremely helpful in helping us source doors, answering all questions we had. I won't be looking elsewhere again now we have found such a quality joiner / carpenter. Thanks Elliot!

• 7 months later...
We'd also like to add our highest recommendation for Elliot. He just completed three sets of bookcases for us. From start to finish, Elliot was not only a delight to work with but the quality of his finished product is outstanding. Elliot visited us three times before installing the bookcases, working with us to achieve exactly what we wanted. Whilst installing the bookcases, he was extremely tidy, leaving the sitting room spotlessly clean. Elliot takes great pride in his work and there's no doubt we will hire him again for any future work!

• 2 months later...

Elliot just built a set of fitted wardrobes for us in QRP and has done a fantastic job, delivered exactly to his specifications, in double quick time. He was a pleasure to work with through the whole process, from the site visit when he made a number of recommendations right through to completion. Highly recommended, extremely easy to deal with and a highly skilled carpenter.

Instagram is worth checking out if you are that way inclined https://www.instagram.com/langleycarpentryltd/

• 1 month later...
Elliot has done a fantastic job of helping us fix a variety of issues with our new flat. From a new front door to new skirting boards and kitchen cupboard fixing - all of his work has been completed to a high standard and he is a nice person to have around the house that you can totally trust. I have also really valued his qualified opinion on some of the choices to available to us when doing things like replacing the front door which we had an aesthetic opinion on but knew nothing about the practicalities. I haven't hesitated to recommend Elliot far and wide, his pricing is reasonable and transparent too! Don't look any further for a great local carpenter.

• 5 weeks later...

We had new wooden period skirting board fitted through the whole ground floor and a small section on our landing following a new extension. We had to wait a little for his availability but really happy we did. He fitted the boards over 2 days and took plenty of care and attention while working over a new wooden floor and having to work with the limitations of Victorian walls!

Really happy with the fitting. Turned up when he said, fixed a few quick things for us at no charge and was very easy to talk to. Really nice guy and already booking him in to do some other bits for us.

• 5 months later...
Another recommendation for Elliot who has just finished a set of wardrobes and cupboard doors for our loft extension. We found him to be incredibly professional and reliable. We left him with our keys while we were away and came back to find the job finished and the room immaculate. He was a complete pleasure to work with and we are so pleased with the results. I have already mentioned him to friends as he really is a great find.

• 2 weeks later...
Just wanted to add another recommendation for Elliot of Langley Carpentry - cannot recommend highly enough! We are thrilled with our new alcove fittings which he completed last week - incredibly high quality finish, friendly and professional service throughout, always to time, and super clean as he built the shelves at cupboards at his workshop separately and carried out any extra sanding/cutting outside (nothing like the dust cloud I had imagined, there was essentially no mess!?). End result is exactly what we were looking for, due to the time and attention from Elliot in chatting through options and providing designs and suggestions - thank you for an amazing service!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Elliot has just completed work at our flat - large built in bookcases, floating shelves, cupboards and bay window seat with storage. He did a really excellent job and we are thrilled with the result and will certainly have him back for more work when needed. Moreover, he was extremely professional, respectful and patient (when we changed our minds etc and were generally not v clear on what we wanted...). I would happily recommend. Lucy

• 3 weeks later...
Just wanted to add another strong recommendation for Elliot. He changed some internal doors for us and was very accommodating with fitting us in to his busy schedule. Elliot was great to deal with, the work was all done to a very high standard and he worked beyond quoted hours to ensure we had everything in place before a building control visit. We will definitely call him again for any future carpentry / joinery work. Thanks Elliot!

• 2 weeks later...
I cannot recommend Elliot highly enough! He has created multiple wardrobes, cupboards and bookshelves for us now and we're extremely happy with the results. He's fantastic to work with, very patient and trustworthy. We wouldn't hesitate to call him regarding any future carpentry work.

• 1 month later...
Adding another recommendation for Elliot. He has just finished remodelling our understairs area - blocked off one access, opened up another, fitted shelving and new doors - the finish and his attention to detail is brilliant. He is very clean and tidy, polite, trustworthy and I cannot recommend him highly enough. We would not hesitate to ask him back for future carpentry jobs. Elaine

• 2 months later...
Elliot is great and I would strongly recommend him. He has just fitted three cabinets and a number of floating shelves to a very high standard. He is very professional, tidy and his fee is very reasonable relative to the quality of his work. We will definitely instruct him again in the future!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Another big thumbs up from me. Elliot just finished some amazing pull out under the stair cupboards which are built to perfection and work like a dream! He was meticulous and worked closely with us to deliver exactly what we wanted. A pleasure to have in the house. Would highly recommend.

• 2 months later...