Local Carpenter - Langley Carpentry

IBR

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

We've had Elliot from Langley Carpentry at our house for two weeks and in that time he has completed work in the living room, master bedroom and loft. He's been great to work with - punctual, responsive and most importantly everything has been completed to a very high standard. He's also competitively priced for the quality of the work.

Would absolutely use again, highly recommend his services.

• 1 month later...

I totally recommend Elliot from Langley Carpentry. He has just installed a hanging guitar holder, and a large mirror, on the wall of our music room. We're delighted with the results.

Elliot was punctual, friendly and efficient. He also suggested a brilliant solution to a problem we had with one of our walls - and the end result looked much better than my original idea.

We'll definitely ask him back to do more work in future. Many thanks Elliot!

• 3 weeks later...
We highly recommend Elliot from Langley Carpentry. He has helped us with our custom fitted Boiler Cupboard with very short notice, and saved us from many more sleepless night as the Boiler was in our Master Bedroom. He was professional, prompt, easy to communicate with and understood our ask. Whilst my wife has sketched the moodboard, he was able to advise what is the best built, length, style and height of the cupboard that will suit our style needs. We look forward to working with him again to build our living room bench, storage and work station fitted set-up :)

Another recommendation for Elliot, who did an excellent job for us, building a wardrobe and a banquette.

He was personable, quick to respond and flexible with all of our design indecisions.

He was finished ahead of time and the end result was even better than we could have imagined, plus - immaculately clean and tidy. Highly recommend.

Elliot has just completed making and installing floating shelves and cabinets in two alcoves in our lounge. His quote was competitive and he has done an excellent job. We wanted integral lighting in the shelving which he helped us with, by linking us with a good electrician. He was punctual, reliable, very tidy and efficient and most importantly the finished work was fantastic. I would highly recommend him, he's very skilled and a lovely chap to deal with.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We'd also like to recommend Elliot from Langley Carpentry. 

Elliot transformed the bannisters on our stairs, putting in Edwardian-style spindles (the previous bannister had massive gaps in which weren't safe for our young children).  We found Elliot to be polite, punctual, transparent on pricing and very easy to have in our home while we juggled our day jobs and childcare. We're really pleased with the finished result.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I’ve used Elliot a few times over the years and every time I’ve been so happy. The work is fantastic, beautifully executed and  his demeanour makes the experience even better. He cares about your home so protects what needs to be protected and always clears up afterwards. Always punctual, always delightful to deal with. Can’t recommend him highly enough. He built some beautiful bookshelves for us this time and a large storage cupboard. Both were exactly what I was hoping for. Very happy customer!

Elliot has been brilliant. Really helpful in helping determine what would work best for our needs (and our budget!). 

He provided a clear estimate and offered timelines, that he kept to. On the days of the work he arrived on time and took great care to protect everything in our home. The work undertaken consisted of fitting block floating shelves and a folding door. 

His work was fantastic and we’re delighted with the results. I would gladly recommend using Langley Carpentry. 

• 2 months later...

I found Langley Carpentry through this forum and am very happy that I did!

Elliot installed 3x wardrobes and alcove shelving and cabinetry for me. He was competitively priced, responsive to emails and questions, punctual and the work is of a high standard and quality.

He offered advice on the design of items, pushing back when he thought that something wouldn't be quite suitable or work well with the space that I have in order to ensure a high quality finish. 

Very grateful and pleased with the work that has been carried out and would highly recommend. Thank you again Elliot!