Cheltenham....

????

Exotic Dancer for me

Question marks about Denman..Nicholls face following last race said it all

Kauto not the same horse and too short anyway

Madison I don't think is classy enough..horses that fall in the National don't normally go on to win the gold cup

Collonges is possible..but one paced for me

The others aren't good enough one of the better horses will beat them..they can't all run a bad race

So the value is Exotic Dancer..placed in almost every start, ran best last time out, classy, not too far behind the old Kauto, still young enough to win it, AP on board.

Quids and Mick, between us we got the first three!

A moral victory for Denman me thinks, had he won it would have been amazing, not a dry eye in the house, a bit too soon after his heart problem, but Kauto ran the race to perfection and the bookies took a pasting!...see you all at the National meet...:)-D

Just recovering from hangover. Ladbrokes were doing an unbelievably generous new account bet yesterday - Offering a free ?200 bet for ?100 invested. A friend and myself split it between us and put the whole ?300 on Kauto Star. Great horse and anyone who saw it win the King George on boxing day would not have had any doubts. See you for the National.

• 11 months later...

I have invested ?19 in a 1 month full membership of Racing Post website - to give me the inside track for the festival !!!

The one they seem to be backing is Quantitativeeasing for the Coral Cup on St Patricks Day. I have backed it at 8s.

I bet on some donkey called lifestyle at the weekend. Odds on and lost. Looking to my France bet to fund my Cheltenham bets though.

I'm assuming England don't have what it takes to upset the Franch. If a lose on Cheltenham and then England also upset the French I won't be happy!