Cheltenham....

????

8/1 PGC. I got him at 12 ;-)

In Mr Ben's spirit of going to a bookies - and I agree with him - I've just gone to William Hills and done a 30p lucky 15 for ?4.50 in total.

Peddlars Cross

Puchestown

Masterminded

Drumabaloo

Propa mug punting. It was great in there.

Serious bet on Masterminded and an on the nose reasonable stake on Quantitative Easing.

Loch Long right up there! But no cigar...ah well.

Here's a snap of the location of the cheekiest Coral in London as accessed by a lift from my office:

Then once you find it - here is the glorious site that awaits....

Edited to make this thread prettier again.

1.30 - Synchronised EW - Non-Runner

2.05 - Quel Esprit Win - Unplaced

2.40 - Punchestown Win Unplaced (Last seen heading towards a French restaurant with Masterminded)

3.20 - Forpadydeplasterer EW - 2nd @ 10/1

4.00 - Quantitativeeasing EW - Unplaced

4.40 - Open Day EW - Unplaced

5.15 - Dare Me EW - Unplaced

Anyone got a spare 'Get out of jail free' card?..

Sanctuaire was the winning favourite to go for in the 2nd last RD - but it did not quite get me out of jail. Although it certainly helped cheer me up.

Def feeling a lack of cofidence going into the last 2 days though. Great week for the bookies so far I'd guess.

Today...

A big start of the big horse racing meating so far and here's a couple of less published "stats" from the Cheltenham Festival results.

There has already been a lot of shocks and upsets in today?s races.. ( I mean some people actually lost money..)

It could be a race meeting which is full of excitement! ( though definitely not for these "Nags" )

Citizen Vic (IRE)---------Today-----------Cheltenham------Fatal Fall

Casey Jones (IRE)---------Yesterday-------Cheltenham------Brought Down - Destroyed

All high quality , free range, lean "thoroughbreed " dog food now/soon..

W**F

( edited to take the harshness out )

Festival Bloodbath for Punters.....the headline in one of today's papers.

I have decided that the the form book goes out the window and its because all of the form is on soft ground over the winter and at Cheltenham they tend to run on good ground.

So last night I picked out horses who have won on good ground.

THEN - On the Morning Line they show me that that have changed the course from yesterday and are running on a new strip of turf AND have watered the course too! So its now Good to Soft, soft in places.

Best laid plans eh.

red devil Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Day 3 Tips...

>

> 1.30 - Jered EW Gansey

> 2.05 - Fredo EW

> 2.40 - Petit Robin EW Barker and Deep Purple

> 3.20 - Karabak - Win Big Bucks

> 4.00 - Atouchbetweenacara - EW YES

> 4.40 - Ma Yahab - EW [YES - I PICKED THIS ONE LAST NIGHT - MUST BE AN OMEN.....plus Shillingstone and Nostringasattached]

>

> Gardening is the new Rock 'n' Roll Mick...

Right - I'm off to do some gardening.......I'll check but the garden looks Good to Firm to me.

Pics removed...you get the idea... and to my only bets for today:

13.30 - Jered EW (15's on Betfair)

15.20 - Tidal Bay Win (Cheeky fiver on Powerstation for a place)

16:00 - Aigle D'Or EW

I need something today...perhaps I should lay the buck....

Rhinestone Cowboy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I have today

>

> 2.40 Albertas Run Win and Poquelin Win

>

> 3.20 Karabak Win and small e/w on War of

> attrition

>

>

> Great day out at the course yesterday and If you

> find yrself in the ooh laa laa club in town say

> hello to Rebecca, Nicole and Sam pretty sure I

> have paid for another years education for them.

Well done RC !