Arsenal Supporters in East Dulwich?

Ladygooner

Hey! Just seen this thread! I am indeed a Gooner and shall also be at the Emirates this Sunday. Will Ashley Cole dare turn up? As for pubs - I tend to go the Mag for footie but it does get pretty packed. However, if you get there early and bag a table - all is ok!

So chuffed that there is a LadyGooner on the forum. Sweet.

I'm in Block H - it's loud there too! I'll be in the Pins pre-match. How do you get there and back from ED? It's a bit of trek eh? Def up for drink though - never ever turn down the chance to bond with a LadyGooner - I bet we're pretty rare 'round these parts!

As for you Jah L - don't go there girlfriend!

Firstly well done Liverpool! Lets hope Chelsea are still depressed come Sunday!

To get to the Emirates, I drive to Vauxhall station then jump on the tube straight through to Highbury and Islington station then walk up Holloway Road. Could give you a lift next season?

Hi Annasfield, I'm one too, watched it in the EDT last night and we were the majority. I'm currently still grinning smugly at the Chelsea at work supporter opposite me. Supporting AC tonight, I prefer the thought of a European Final rather than an English final, oh plus I dislike the other team ;-)

Hello Mark - I couldn't agree more about the "other" team, although I'm not sure who I'd rather face in Athens. It would be amazing to knock them out of CL final.

My manager's a Chelski fan and he's terribly quiet today. Hee hee... Really want to watch the game tonight, but it's my housemate's birthday and we're going out. I don't think she'd be too pleased if I ditched her for a game of football, particularly as I told her to "shhh" in the Liverpool v Barcelona game (you know, the one where we knocked them out of the CL!!) Oh well, roll on May 23rd.:))

I was in the CPT (just for a change ;-) ) with I've-met-Jimmy (another red), and it's usually a pretty Chelsea heavy pub, but when we scored, the whole place seemed to be cheering!!! That said, I think neutrals were going for Liverpool last night!!!

As for tonight, I'm not sure.... If there was one team I'd love to beat in a champs league final it would be Man U!!!!! However, I think I'd fancy our chances more against AC....... That said, they'd be desperate to beat us after last time..... So many things to think about!!! >:D<

Will have to try the CPT one evening - have wandered past a few times now and pondered going in.

Not sure if any of you fellow reds saw this on the LFC website, but I thought it was brilliant. You can't beat Scouse humour.

http://www.liverpoolfc.servecast.com/downloads/liverpoolfc/match_pix/first/2006_07/602/medium/PROP070501-04-Liverpool_Chelsea.jpg

Do you reckon we'll need to hold a Manure out of Europe party later tonight then?

Forza Milano! I for one will be supporting Milan tonight. Not sure where yet, but it will be in one of either the Mag, EDT or CPT. After last night's all-England match I certainly wouldn't want a repeat in the final. The first half was especially boring, all long ball and no football. But I'll be backing the Pool to do the business again in the final that's for sure.

Part of that was down to nerves I think... Final would probably be much more exciting.....

Think I'll be staying in tonight, as I celebrated with tequilla last night, and can still taste it now!!!! Work has sucked today!!! :(