PinkyB

RosieH Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Don't know about on a train, but certainly in my

> office, it's the place for the special hangover

> quiet time (and before I get kneecapped, 18

> disabled toilets, 1 wheelchair user - chances are,

> no one's waiting)

Exactly. With a copy of the paper you leave for the other patrons. Behind the panel, on the cistern.

I routinely use the disabled on a Virgin train rather than walk through another 3 carriages - am I doing wrong SimonM?

Probably not, seeing that the chances are the train itself or the stations it stops at are inaccessible :))

But, on a similar theme, pubs that have a wheelchair-friendly sticker on the door and a step the size of the Stone of Scone to negotiate. Yes, EDT, you!B)

The majority do not live in East Dulwich. This can be a little frustrating when you look into the For Sale section & find out that you need to take atleast two long bus rides to pick it up. This is also an East Dulwich forum that clearly states 'Sell and give away your articles locally'. Fair enough, Peckham is just a short walk away, but Brixton, Lewisham, ...? Most times you will not know this until you arrange to pick it up. ?!?!!?... irrational rage.

Know I'm probably in the minority with this (I seem to be anyway), BUT...

People who put baby scan photos on Facebook, just so they can get a million congrats from people they've not seen for 15 years. Attention seeking, and also counting one's chickens a bit IMO.

As for making it your profile photo, give me a fecking break!!!!