I confronted a thuggish dog fouler (Lounged)

poppylucky

dulwichdoll Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Abusive and agressive behaviour has no place on a

> forum. However as in life, bullies are normally

> weak and with their own issues. That Sean is

> supposed to be more reasoned in real life

> illustrates what is going on here. He hides behind

> the board to insult because he is a weak man who

> can only do so from behind a computer screen. I

> dont know what he said to you Daizie but I know

> forumites have accused you of being an imposter

> too. Life is to short for battles Heidihi but

> Bullies get away with it because people are too

> scared to stand up to them on here as in life.

Dulwichdoll

Reading your comments you sound pent up and frustrated - may I offer you my sexual services to see if I can't 'Chill you out' a bit !

KalamityKel Wrote:

> Kinda reminds me of that programme on telly the

> other night... "would you help a stranger"...

> would u?

Funny you should say that as that happened to 30 people (shamefully including me) on Sat.Night.

Asshole of a Youth was intimidating his g'f as she had lost a mobile phone.

He was going ballistic, the sick b++d, and did touch her face and keep punching the hard seat next to her, with long arms flailing all around her but nobody, directly, intervened.

He moved away after 2 mins and picked on a total stranger saying "Do you want some too?" and then a bespectacled 13/14 year ld Boy until "Security" thankfully arrived to throw him out.

I was praying there were some big blokes about but there was not and I would have LOVED to have seen him pummelled, the absolute bas+++d.

He just got thrown out and I wished I had done Martial Arts as I would have loved to smash his face in, to be honest.

Left a nasty taste in our mouths (well mine anyway)...

KalamityKel Wrote:

> Kinda reminds me of that programme on telly the

> other night... "would you help a stranger"...

> would u?

YES, I would. I have done so on many occasions...My blood boiled when my old housemate got hit by a 4x4 & had to get a train home- a 1hr trip, she was standing on a train crying & bleeding ( she had a mangled bike with her - so it was obvious that she wasn't a weirdo ) & not a single person helped..This was in Australia, however, which was really unexpected.

I would help a stranger too, because I would expect someone to help me if I needed help. You just cannot ignore things in the hope it will go away because one day it could be you , when something is wrong, people needs to make a stand, even if you just call the police or get a group of people together,anything is better than sitting around doing nothing. I really hate horrible bullies.

dulwichdoll Wrote:

> But would you defend someone being bullied on this

> board if the only weapon around was a keyboard? Or

> would you join in with the gang just for fun ?

Yawn!

DD - I think we all get your point, I think that various people have answered your point, I also think that you have not taken any notice of anyone, therefore as all we can do is go around in circles there doesn't seem much sense, in my opinion, in persuing it any further. And yes, I am bored with it, and I surmise that lots of other people are too.

My Dear DD

Are you really being bullied or are you in fact participating in an active discussion where you point of view differs from the majority. Can that be classed as bullying or a difference of opinion ?

I take it you are not receiving threating private messages, texts or anything like that, I also take it that you haven't been threatened by what anyone has said on here.

It does occur to me that in reality you aren't actually being bullied, but are in fact trying to claim that moral ground as your opinion differs from others and it is an easy route to victory as no one likes to be falsely (or otherwise) accused of bullying.

My personal feeling is that maybe everyone should drop this discussion and therefore no one can accuse anyone else of anything like bullying (no matter if it is true or not) but by responding to peoples posts on this particular discussion then you are in fact engaging in discussion and taunting people to respond to you

Case closed as far as I am concerned !

So Cassius because you and others are bored that means I dont have a right to post on here? If you are bored with it why bother to reply . And by taking notice of others what does that mean ? That I should let Spartacus post a sexually harassing comment ? That I had to ask admin to remove. Very nice. And yes Xens in answer to your post that I have just seen, I did feel threatened.

Xena: Worried prince Wrote:

> My Dear Miss DulwichDull

>

> Are you perchance going to the East Dulwich Forum

> drinks tonight ... I am sure a few people would be

> interested to see who you really are

What was that about the Xena ?