I confronted a thuggish dog fouler (Lounged)

poppylucky

....Oi ya buggers -- I've just spent half an hour of my morning chuckling over this thread when I should be writing boo!

To put this forum in perspective, you should spend some time on HolyMoly's board -- it's great, you can shout and rant without anybody getting sanctimonious -- makes you feel a hellava lot better after a hard days work! Anyone else chat on HolyMoly? Care to divulge who you are if you do??!!

Asset Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> POPPY - HAPPY NOW???????????

>

>

>

> lolllllllllllllll

>

>

> I think who_cares and Dulwichdoll are the same

> person - anyone else???

Just for the record I am not poppy or who cares. I am sure you can check.

Because I disagree with the domineering attitude of certain posters on this site I am now accused of posing untruthfully as two or even three people ? Lovely.

It has been done before Dulwichdoll, fairly recently.

If you want to believe Poppylucky that's fine. You will note she has not been back on this thread. I expect she's chortling happily to herself and thinking up the next one.

Yes asset who had done this before? And its not to do with if I believe Poppy or not. Its to do with general bullying on here. By those who consider themselves the chosen few who have a right to intimidate and insult or disregard others with whom they do not agree or believe. Ask Sean what gave him the right to be pathetically insulting on his first post to me on this thread.

Michael Palaeologus Wrote:

> If you had come along to the drinks last night you

> would have met the 50+ members of the EDF Clique.

> Entry requirements are that you are willing, and

> indeed able to be sociable.

and DD you would have realised that Sean is one of the most least aggressive/insulting people you could ever wish to meet

Oh my....

Dulwich Doll and Who-cares - you really shouldn't rule out the social EDF events. At the end of the day - we are all people who have opinions on life in Dulwich and therefore have something in common.

I have only managed to get to one event and can't wait to pick up where I left off after my exams. Everyone I met - and a lot were regular posters - were lovely, very welcoming, charming, funny and interesting. In no way were they clique-y or bullying.

Don't cut off your nose/s to spite your face/s.

:)

Wasn't this thread about dog poo???

I'm having a problem with someone who lets their dog crap all over the pavement outside my work place, its gotten to the point where I can't wait to catch the offender in the act, collect the offending item & post it through the offenders' letterbox (or smear it on their door- I will be wearing gloves- btw ;-) )- I suggest you do the same, Poppy.

This is the most bizare thread i've read in a while!

A friend of mine gave me some good advice when i was foaming at the mouth after my ex-husband had managed to press my buttons again. He said that people can't make you angry, you allow them to get to you. It's in your power to think, 'what a pri(k' and walk away.

Ignore the trolls and smile as you remember they have no other way of getting attention.

DD isn't Flic Normal, Normal had a very unique writing style that had specific personality pointers and traits that were easily identifiable as being anything but, Daizie is similar tho' but not the same.

Also I think DD may have been hoodwinked by this thread which is a possibility.

KalamityKel Wrote:

> Two wrongs do not make a right despite what you

> may have been told or led to believe by others

> Andystar :-|

Lol, no one has ever told or lead me to believe that, but I do believe that just letting the person get away with this is a wrong- All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

I don't actually think that what i suggested is a wrong, I'd be returning his /her dogs' mess back to their house, with a polite note, warning them that this will happen again if they continue to foul the streets (ok- smearing it on the door, might be too much, but I bet that they'd never let their dog foul the streets again)...a wrong would be me beating the crap out of him & making him pick his own mess up after.. ( I'd never do that btw.)

But seriously, I counted over 15 dog cakes in a (less than) 100 metre stretch nr my work place, it is right in front of a nursery school & is basically smeared all over the road, due to people stepping on it. Dog mess carries all sorts of parasites / worms which cause nasty infections including blindness. i know that there are laws etc (esp one's for fouling in or near childrens play areas) but seriously how effective are they, are they really a deterrent...???

I have not been hoodwinked by anyone. The point I made was about bullying on the forum by a group of people on here who do not like anyone to disagree with them. For saying that, I was agressively insulted by Sean and called an imposter and then a Troll. Is Sean not a Troll then for his post to me? No? I thought not.

Ahh I think some people take this forum so seriously! I personally don't care for trolls, and fake people. If someone makes a post, and I want to answer it, I will but I don't think we should all start getting on the bandwagon and making accusations trolls or not, That is the Admin job, because I have wrongly been accused of lying on here too, but you know what? I don't care, I know what I know and I know who I am, and I have realised some people do take this forum way too seriously for my liking. Their problem not mine, I have my friends, my family, my life and that does me. I was born in Dulwich, I shall probably die in Dulwich, and approval or acceptance on the EDF will not change a single thing. Apart from Sean I have never seen anyone else on this forum around Dulwich ( apart from the few mummies that I know through work and buying bits and bobs for my baby).

The characters on here are very strong and forceful, and it's up to you if you want to battle with them or just leave them to it. It is very easy to get wound up on here because of the very strong views, I just take a deep breath, say what I have to say and then leave it, no point trying to convince people to see your point, just as we don't see their point.

Life is too short for some battles, especially the ones with people you don't know on EDF.

Abusive and agressive behaviour has no place on a forum. However as in life, bullies are normally weak and with their own issues. That Sean is supposed to be more reasoned in real life illustrates what is going on here. He hides behind the board to insult because he is a weak man who can only do so from behind a computer screen. I dont know what he said to you Daizie but I know forumites have accused you of being an imposter too. Life is to short for battles Heidihi but Bullies get away with it because people are too scared to stand up to them on here as in life.

Thanks for the many messages of support ( and some that were not!).

I do actually care about where i choose to live, the people surrounding me, the environment and that if those observations and interactions are posted on here, is'nt that what this site is for? I'm sorry if i sound whiney or matronly to some people but someones got to react to these anti-social behaviour or nothing actually gets done, also to make other people more aware is more important, i got no time for those naysayers and peep behind the curtain type (or should i say peepbehind the p.c keyboard type....). I like to go and challenge people if see wrong doing, i wish i had more courage sometimes as i've also let alot of anti-social things go unchallenged.

I thank those people who have commented on here and actually think i was doing the right thing and feel vindicated by your support and wish there were many more people like you, then perhaps the world would be an even better place to live/work/play/bring up your children in.