I confronted a thuggish dog fouler (Lounged)

poppylucky

bigbadwolf Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> My version would've been alot better and there

> would've been at least two cameo appearances.

> Poppy would be played by Diana Rigg from the

> Avengers. The thug would've been played by Ray

> Winston (his character from Scum). The Policeman

> played by John Thaw's Jack Regan who ends up

> shooting the thug (Winston) in the face. The dog,

> Mutley.

Love it - but one small amendment, surely the dog should be played by our own forum Woofthedog!

Cassius Wrote:

> bigbadwolf Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > My version would've been alot better and there

> > would've been at least two cameo appearances.

> > Poppy would be played by Diana Rigg from the

> > Avengers. The thug would've been played by Ray

> > Winston (his character from Scum). The

> Policeman

> > played by John Thaw's Jack Regan who ends up

> > shooting the thug (Winston) in the face. The

> dog,

> > Mutley.

>

> Love it - but one small amendment, surely the dog

> should be played by our own forum Woofthedog!

No we want a PG rating not a X rating for this production

dulwichdoll, if I was offended by people bullying or discrediting my posts I think I would have left this forum a long time ago lol :))

No one is preventing you from airing your views, and again no one if preventing our very own storyteller poppy from providing us with a few lines either, I really do not understand what you are getting so angry about?

Louisa.

You are accusing another poster of constant fabrication. And your condescendence whilst 'ingulging' her, says more about forumites like you. than her, I am afraid. I am not angry at all just pointing to the fact that some posters get bullied off the board by the little clique that seems to judge everyone else by their own perception of what is true or not. Sorry if you dont get that.

Well thus far I dont think I have accused anyone of outright fabrication, and neither has anyone else! Going by what some other posters have claimed, and again purely based on a consistant group of credible posters, the overriding concensus seems to be that stories such as these are in no way able to be proven, and indeed that there is a history of such threads being created by said forum member (again according to a large number of other posters) so therefore I come to the conclusion based on the evidence provided to me that they may well have a point, that is not to say that poppy has 100% certainly lied about this incident, maybe it did happen, but even if it didnt happen, a few people making a lighthearted discussion out of it is in no way a bad thing, this isnt the most significant issue ever to arise on here is it?

This little clique is what I am interested in dulwichdoll, who be they? Do not include me in any such group because if you read back over my history as a poster on this forum you may notice that I have often been judged and shot down in flames but I take it all with a pinch of salt because I stand by my conviction to post about things that concern or interest me. So yes I do get your point, but it seems to me to be an irrelevent point with no grounding that is jumping to conclusions based on the words of one poster against the majority.

Louisa.

dulwichdoll Wrote:

> My point exactly !(!)

oh for fuck's sake dulwichdoll, go and have a read of Poppy's previous posts. She's complained about appalling behaviour on a bus that doesn't exist, ignored by a conductor that doesn't exist, and weird shit about giant rats the size of cats and something about a lollypop that I can't remember.

Now, it IS possible that there are rats the size of cats in ED, but I think that would have made national headlines. There is no 436 bus with an upstairs or conductor - FACT.

So, clearly made up. This new story about dog shit might not be. But the fact that she's being treated like the boy who cried wolf is hardly surprising under the circumstances. capiche?

You refer to a large number of other posters. What, you mean the usual three or four !!!

The OP of this thread has actually been accused outright of not telling the truth by at least one other poster on this thread and it has been insinuated by you and others.

EVERYONE has the equal right to post on this forum and not be accused of falsification without evidence. The little clique on here, that you say you are interested in, are indeed these very people who always arrive en mass ( bullys rarely act alone even on a forum ) to cast aspertions as to the honesty or motives of other forumites postings however groundless.

And Louisa most people who have spent any time on this forum know EXACTLY who they are.

RosieH Wrote:

> dulwichdoll Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > My point exactly !(!)

>

>

> oh for @#$%&'s sake dulwichdoll, go and have a

> read of Poppy's previous posts. She's complained

> about appalling behaviour on a bus that doesn't

> exist, ignored by a conductor that doesn't exist,

> and weird shit about giant rats the size of cats

> and something about a lollypop that I can't

> remember.

>

> Now, it IS possible that there are rats the size

> of cats in ED, but I think that would have made

> national headlines. There is no 436 bus with an

> upstairs or conductor - FACT.

>

> So, clearly made up. This new story about dog

> shit might not be. But the fact that she's being

> treated like the boy who cried wolf is hardly

> surprising under the circumstances. capiche?

The agression in this post is once again worrying and again from a regular poster. So yes I do 'capiche'. But not the point you are trying to make. Just the one this post has illustrated about a minority of forumites

Dulwichdoll - I refer you RosieH's excellent precis of the story so far. Even if some posters are being a tad unfair to Poppy, I don't understand why you are getting so angry. If she wants to defend herself then she has every opportunity to do so.........

I find it worrying that bullying on a forum is acceptable and no poster should be forced to defend herself for such posts that can neither be proved nor disproved.

Is Louisa really a Dominatrix ? Who are we to query if her visits to Ann Sunmmers were in vein (sic) or not. Because Poppy has not defended herself does that make it ok to vilify her. Clearly for some of the regular formurites the answer is yes. And that doesnt make me angry it makes me feel sad.

Xena: Worried prince Wrote:

> maybe, and this is only a theory, but maybe

> DulwichDoll and Poppyluck are one and the same -

> Her Posts thus far on this subject certainly have

> raised that question in my head!!

The same old same old. I am not Poppy and have never met her and have no idea who she is . I am sure Admin can check out our IP addresses. How many times on here has someone defended someone only to be accused of being the self same person. Its pathetic really