I confronted a thuggish dog fouler (Lounged)

poppylucky

DD, Please do not read any malice into this because absolutely none is intended, but having read your posts I am wonder if you realise that they come across as a bit needy and attention seeking. I am sure you do not intend them to come across like that, but maybe you could try another tack and see if things improve. Then, if it does not work out for you, you could always consider not using the forum, maybe it just doesn't suit you.

I was a bit cautious when I joined and got a few slightly funny comments at first, was called naive, and stuff like that... but I did not take it too seriously, have to say I did not always get the humor in some of the posts to start with (thought Dulwichmum was for real... how daft was I), but soon got into the swing of it...

Don't be put off by the negative comments about the monthly drinks thing, I went on Friday (my second one as I have not been on the that forum long) and had a brilliant time...

My approach is 'treat others as you would like to be treated yourself'... seems to work pretty well... have had no problems and met some great people - clever, funny, inclusive, sociable... what more could you ask?

Seriously DD, I have tried desperately to see things from your point of you, I have tried to keep some sense of empathy, but your paranoid victim syndrome really does know no bounds, while you actually continue to be rather hostile in your approach.

I believe that's called projection.

My advice is take a breather. Making a cup of tea and having a deep breath is a vital part of the EDF arsenal (just an opinion, not a rule).

If at all possible, let this one lie and, as someone has suggested, start afresh. Maybe consider adding a dash, just a dash, of congeniality coupled with a soup?on of humour to your forum persona, you'll be surprised how far that'll take you.

I await your accusations of bullying with some excitement ;)

Why Im I not allowed to post with out being subject to sexual innuendo from at least^3 forumites. I find those sexual references to me being pent up and needing something they can provide as threatening offensive purile and an attempt to degrade me and any point I have made. If I wasa guy making those suggestions to another guy it would be seen as sexual agression. This is no different and I see those teeth as bared and ready to bite while the forum looks on.

Jah Lush Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> What boys? What teeth? Stop playing the victim

> here DD. I know you've had a couple of bad

> responses on here i.e the spartacus thing but stop

> dragging this out. There is no bullying going on

> here as far as I can see.

Sadly I think 90% of the people on this forum didn't actually read what I wrote, and as such referring to it as "the Spartacus thing" without reading it first is a bit strange

If you want to know what I actually wrote then PM me and specifically ask me what it said (that way I can with a clear mandate from you send it on) , otherwise stop bullying me for something that you have't read (gosh the finger pointing that media generates, I feel like Johnathon Ross now !!)

DD - they are bullying me now !!!!

dulwichdoll Wrote:

> I find those sexual references to me

> being pent up and needing something they can

> provide as threatening offensive purile and an

> attempt to degrade me and any point I have made.

I agree with you completely.

On this however:

dulwichdoll Wrote:

> ?while the forum looks on.

Forum ? from the Latin for a public/open space is an area where issues can be discussed publicly.

Forum is not a word referring to some kind of body of people or organisation which can be personified as an entity and therefore look upon anything or even hold views.

Weakness = disagreeing with the group who think thay have the right to belittle others on here ? I started off defending Poppys right to post. Look how I have been vilified. For what. You have all made my opint better than I ever could. and when all else fails just offer her a good shagging. That normally shuts them up doesnt it boys ? Do you always hunt in packs on here ? and normally target those you perceive weak and therefore 'asking for it ' ? And yes I should have said whilst forumites look on.

edited to correct forum for Brendan and because I called Poppy Poopy..............

dulwichdoll Wrote:

I

> started off defending Poopys right to post.

Well, no - actually your first post on here was to complain about the cliqueyness of this forum.

Still not sure about the 'gang' thing, either. If you're just talking about this thread, lots of people have posted for and against the OP. And when it drifted to talking about you and your posts quite a variety of opinions have been aired, too. If you don't want advice - fair enough. But there have been friendly and unfriendly responses to you, and you only seem to be responding to the latter.

Dear Mary Whitehouse,

I was shocked to my very core recently whilst reading the post on www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk regarding the thuggish dog fouler! A gang mentality appears to have set in, the original topic dropped and personal attacks made on certain users by a group of men making outlandish sexual advances.

I do hope that you will look into this matter with much haste.

Yours sincerely

Will_i_am

P.S

Mary, are you hot and do you wanna cyber?

Whoa there Spartacus...Unfortunately I have read the whole of this damned thread and I was implying about DD's response to your sexist comment about her needing a good shagging.

If you want to send me as a PM the whole of what you wrote in your original post that was pulled then go ahead that's fine with me just don't accuse me of bullying you as well which is ridiculous. In fact this whole thread is ridiculous.

Cheers...Jah.

Spartacus Wrote:

> Jah Lush Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > What boys? What teeth? Stop playing the victim

> > here DD. I know you've had a couple of bad

> > responses on here i.e the spartacus thing but

> stop

> > dragging this out. There is no bullying going

> on

> > here as far as I can see.

>

>

> Sadly I think 90% of the people on this forum

> didn't actually read what I wrote, and as such

> referring to it as "the Spartacus thing" without

> reading it first is a bit strange

>

> If you want to know what I actually wrote then PM

> me and specifically ask me what it said (that way

> I can with a clear mandate from you send it on) ,

> otherwise stop bullying me for something that you

> have't read (gosh the finger pointing that media

> generates, I feel like Johnathon Ross now !!)

>

> DD - they are bullying me now !!!!

Will_i_am Wrote:

> Dear Mary Whitehouse,

>

> I was shocked to my very core recently whilst

> reading the post on www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk

> regarding the thuggish dog fouler! A gang

> mentality appears to have set in, the original

> topic dropped and personal attacks made on certain

> users by a group of men making outlandish sexual

> advances.

>

> I do hope that you will look into this matter with

> much haste.

>

> Yours sincerely

>

> Will_i_am

>

> P.S

>

> Mary, are you hot and do you wanna cyber?

Will you sick b@stard - she's been dead for 8 years!

The friendly forumites have PM me and I have replied. Why they didnt want to post their coments on here is for you to work out. The first post I made was indeed to complain about the bullying clique on here. But it was to compare my experience to the thread which I was posting on which was the vilification of Poppy. I obviously hit a raw nerve. Methinks the FORUMITES ( ok Brendan is this correct ?) protesteth too much. And this whole thread has shown it. Nice touch when Will, after the sexual comment, asked if they had the internet in the Maudsley. If you can get a person to agree with you then just diss them eh ?