HonaloochieB

• Administrator

bigbadwolf Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I don't actually mind being banned from the issues

> and gossip section as most of the people that post

> in that section are arseholes anyway who discuss

> arseholeish threads.

Why do you say that after all I have said to you i.e. all the warnings. I have asked you politely so many times to not act like you are on a building site.

Take a week off.

To everyone else, sorry but bigbadwolf will not be around for a week.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got an Edward Hopper print here, called "Drawing Room at Night". Visible through a fourth floor window of a brownstone block in the city is a woman in a loose red dress. She is alone, with three empty chairs around the table at which she sits, a single bulb hanging overhead. The only other light comes from a computer screen glowing in the dark before her. At the top of a list of threads we see one showing: "Views 4. Posts 1."

Her hand is pictured a few inches above the keyboard. Has she just posted, or is she about to post? Or neither? Is she alone? Or are we?

That's funny Ted, I saw a painting recently called 'the chair' by Rolf Harris.

It's a pastel and charcoal sketch that depicts a man with no discernable features dressed as an Admiral who's brought his fleet back from battle but his uniform is now showing signs of deshevelment, sitting alone in a barren meadow surrounded by sheep that show no interest in his presence. In the background is a Dutch barn where it looks as though some kind of happy gathering is taking place, blissfully unaware of the mans loneliness. He sits alone and weeps.

How strange that just now a book should fall down from the bookshelf, opening at a fine plate illustrating The Monkey's Paw. It shows the exact moment the father, holding the monkey's paw, wishes for ?200; a wish that leads to the death of his son.

I'd be happy to donate a decent reproduction to be mounted in the Drawing Room.

I'm not the school/forum bad boy Mick. I'm the A.D.D kid that can't hold his tongue. I was banned for a week but admin let me out of my box for good behaviour but I was rude again so he called the chemistry teacher Mr Lush to grab me by the collar, wack me round the head with the flat side of a ruler and put me back in detention to teach me a lesson. I was let out to stretch my legs a few days ago.

What did I do for a week?

Well,

I flew my kite for a bit on Peckham Rye park whilst stoned which gets a bit boring after a while. Went round to my friends a few times as one of my best mates has just welcomed his newborn daughter to his family, a healthy girl.

I've really been getting into The Unit recently.

Looking for more work. It's really slow in the Construction/Demolition industry at present.

I got really pissed with my Dad and Uncle.

Generally messing about as well as occasionally playing with myself.

There certainly is a life outside the forum but sometimes it's hard to tell which is more fun, if you know what I mean.

Oh and check out my new toy at work!!!

It's a demolition robot called a Brokk. The video isn't mine and the guy with the blue hardhat is in control.

I've only used one a few times but the thing is an animal and operated via remote control.

Sick!!!

Don't tell me you're not just a tiny bit jealous.

Mick Mac Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Are you missing Dulwichmum? she does not seem to

> be around much these days.

Ooohhh Mick Mac, why must you mention 'that lady'. I fear that I shall be forever spurned by her highness through my own licentuous toil.

She pops in now and again though so I suppose things could be worse.