Come out come out, where ever you are...

bigbadwolf

Once again Jah I'm forced to agree with what you've said regarding the making or breaking of friendships due to the un-couth behaviour of one party.

Oh I would most certainly relish saying that to your face as I'm not a pathetic little boy but a fully grown man, younger, fitter and faster than you.

I am however still hiding behind my computer at the mo...

EDF drinks, outside the pub. Jah Lush is furious, swearing drunkenly and taking wild swings at BigBadWolf. In turn, BBW is nimbly bobbing and weaving, laughing the assault off... taking his time... picking his moment. Jah, getting ever more frustrated, realises he's gonna have to fight dirty.

He considers taking drastic action.

How will it end?

Sorry BBW, I find you funny at times, quite often even, but in equal measures you try far far too hard, and it's just not necessary. Macho nonsense about being younger, fitter and faster than someone basically just shows you up, and you do yourself a disservice. I count Jah amongst my close friends, so can't abide you getting personal when you've not met him, and at 20 years my wiser, he can still drink with the best of them. I don't find the facebook stalking sad, but more unnerving and odd. I appreciated your message when my daughter was born, but your comments about the photos from the jerk chicken thing were odd, and rude about Mike P IMO.

Keef Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Sorry BBW, I find you funny at times, quite often

> even, but in equal measures you try far far too

> hard, and it's just not necessary. Macho nonsense

> about being younger, fitter and faster than

> someone basically just shows you up, and you do

> yourself a disservice. I count Jah amongst my

> close friends, so can't abide you getting personal

> when you've not met him, and at 20 years my wiser,

> he can still drink with the best of them. I don't

> find the facebook stalking sad, but more unnerving

> and odd. I appreciated your message when my

> daughter was born, but your comments about the

> photos from the jerk chicken thing were odd, and

> rude about Mike P IMO.

Keef,

I appreciate the compliment,

However,

You like many others may quite rightly construe my being 'younger, fitter and faster' than someone as 'acting macho'. It was a reply indicating that if someone was ready and willing to give me a slap then they'd better expect a reaction that could see their nose out of joint. I don't usually make that sort of remark lightly, only when someone is actively seeking it.

I started this thread with the best of intentions in my view only to have it Hijacked. Fair enough, I've done the same but I've never threatened anyone's physical safety. I was trying to be pleasant, he wasn't.

I don't think my Facebook activities should be viewed as un-nerving. It's not like I've knocked on your door or left all sorts of comments (good or bad) and I wouldn't dream of doing such either.

I hope that clears a few things up.

BBW - you get zero points in for sighting of Sean Mac, self styled forum stalwart and the area's Most Ubiquitous Man. He's everywhere -the dry cleaners, in the Bishop, AJ Farmer's buying bleach and even the ten pin bowling alley at Elephant and Castle. I swear they are cloning him. I see the man in my fucking sleep!

I've met Jah once very briefly - the man is a legend and always out with two fit ladies on his arm setting the world to rights.

Some people are much like their online persona, others a lot nicer - are you as much of a jumped up tool in real life?

Go play with yourself. You know what I look like. You know where I drink. You know where to find me thanks to your on line stalking I'm not a violent man but come and have a go if you think your hard enough but I'm not taking any more part in this pathetic playground nonsense on here. Go figure.

Jah Lush Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Go play with yourself. You know what I look like.

> You know where I drink. You know where to find me

> thanks to your on line stalking I'm not a violent

> man but come and have a go if you think your hard

> enough but I'm not taking any more part in this

> pathetic playground nonsense on here. Go figure.

I've no interest in seeking you out. My reply was to that of an aggresive/violent threat to my person that I made no effort to solicit.

End of.