The Sun goes down on Labour

Mick Mac

It's not just the Sun though. Look carefully and the entire media has become Tory biased over the last 2 years. It almost feels like a very british coup at the moment.

All the idiots that vote the labour government out at the next election will be handing this country to an outright bastard in Cameron. I hope your children forgive you!

"All the idiots that vote the labour government out at the next election will be handing this country to an outright bastard in Cameron."

I'm afraid I'll fail to spot the difference. Blair was an absolute pusfilled dcumnag of excremental proportions. Brown may be genuinely principled, but he's also a power hungry control freak and made this mess for us all.

I obviously can't see the new Tories being any better, but worse, don't make me laugh (unless you're a single mum I imagine, they tend to pick on you)

I have never understood the popularity of these "young" cooler MPs. Personally, I don't want a PM who is down with the kids, and who has Oasis round to number 10 for a party. I want a PM who I feel will look out for us, not their own image. Blair was the perfect example of ego over duty, and Cameron will be no different.

Lib Dems have failed to take advantage of Labours misfortune, because they too have gone for the young, dumb, shallow leader.

He may be young but he ain't shallow. Always seems considered and thoughtful.

Of course he could be a page 3 model or an eight/legged child eating alien for all that it actually matters a damn!

Talking of which, will that pretty green candidate be running round here? I do hope so *rubs thighs*

mockney piers Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> "All the idiots that vote the labour government

> out at the next election will be handing this

> country to an outright bastard in Cameron."

>

> I'm afraid I'll fail to spot the difference. Blair

> was an absolute pusfilled dcumnag of excremental

> proportions.

If what I am told about Cameron is true then you aint seen nothing yet. I am sensitive to this. I work with the vulnerable and homeless, and I can clearly see us returning to the Thatcherite mess of the 80s and 90s which the "Evil" Tony Blair managed to turn around and sort out. He housed many thousands of homeless people and families, helped get many thousands of homeless drug users into treatment, brought in safeguarding policies and that meant that the marginalised homeless of the UK got treated with fairness and respect. Oh, and forget the fact that you no longer need to wait 3 years for an Endoscopy or fertility treatment. Yeah man - Labour have been awful.

Like I say, I am sensitive to this. A Cameron govt won't just make things harder for the clients I have lived with and worked with for the last 15 years, but they will put me and my family out of a job too. I cannot fail to take it personally when people prepare to vote to put me out of a job!

Yep, for all that I'm disgusted by the way Blair currupted the DNA of Labour, the fact is they retain that core to do things such as ratty describes

They deserve to be booted out, I will laugh at many of them going, but the country and many of it's people won't deserve what comes in it's place

Something Wicked This Way Comes indeed

Or as Cathal Coughlan sang

"Something bad is giving birth to a thing which won't melt to your touch

Something bad is giving birth to something worse and it's going to hurt"