Single men in East D?

emc

Ladymuck Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

>>

> *posts from a laptop in padded cell*

>

> Yes...I can confirm that...(*loud piercing scream

> AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*)

See, Daizie? Ladymuck has seen it. You don't want to end up like her, do you? Even her feet have grown hair, apparently.

brum Wrote:

> See, Daizie? Ladymuck has seen it. You don't want

> to end up like her, do you? Even her feet have

> grown hair, apparently.

Yes, but I'm a Hobbit...what's your excuse?

Mind you Daizie, if I'm really really honest...he does look rather dashing in his French Fireman's uniform...not bad at all for someone who remembers "O" levels, the sixpence, and wears ....!!!

???? Wrote:

> - can hold down a job - check

> - isn't addicted to any chemical substances -

> check

> - knows how to AND CAN cook - check

> - isn't a woman beater - check,

> - own hair and teeth - check

> - Hasn't got a gambling problem - BOLLOX

Eh - and married with 2 qkids - don't forget that bit Quids. Sometimes woman think thats quite important.

Although if the gambling gets much worse, one problem might solve the other.

dbboy Wrote:

> - can hold down a job - check

> - isn't addicted to any chemical substances -

> check

> - knows how to AND CAN cook - check

> - isn't a woman beater - check, NEVER

> - Hasn't got a gambling problem - CHECK - NEVER

> - own hair and teeth - check

Good, all you need to do is post a pic .

LegalEagle-ish Wrote:

> Ok, Tog, you look like a bit of an action man, and

> not bad looking either, so please complete the

> following checklist:

>

> - can hold down a job - alas only one at a time, at least until I can afford to roam the World again with wonderful woman by my side

> - isn't addicted to any chemical substances - hmmm, do Sainsbury's cheese balls count?

> - knows how to cook - can indeed cook although not to everyone's taste, still trying to live down the chicken and strawberry yoghurt incident

> - isn't a woman beater - can never beat a woman cause I love watching their xxxxx sway in front of me!

> - Hasn't got a gambling problem - Never had, never will, it cuts back on the amount of talian icecream I can buy down the hill (or in Tunbridge Wells if you happen to be that way

> - own hair and teeth - yup, still got those, just waiting for the white stuff to grow through in that distinguished fashion my lady friends reassure me will happen.

P.S. Actually I'm about as tall as an Action Man, though handier, my fingers don't break off with too much fiddling and I can do the eagle-eye thing but it can make me dizzy. Just need a lovely seamstress to make me some uniforms and off we go!

I should also add:

- will help me dig my garden

- happy to pool resources (when I finally have some) to buy a piece of land and start an eco-farm

- is handy round the house (I'll help if I have to)

- thinks growing fruit and veg in a small London garden is good not wierd

- likes execise

Not sure why I'm still single!

Edited cos I couldn't see the spelling mistakes on my phone!