Single men in East D?

emc

My Laurence is a batchelor, in case any of you young ladies are interested!

I says to him last night, I says, while we do love you living here, Laurence, I can't be hoovering round your feet for another forty two years, it's time you found yourself a lady friend. Me and Mr Buttons won't be around forever, you know!

(it's true, though, my knees ain't what they was, and Mr B has his chest, so we wouldn't say no to the Sheltered. they have the Singing Postman on Wednesdays!..but I don't like to tell Laurence, it'd only upset him.)

Anyways, he just gives me that little smile he does, then he offers to take Snoopy out. you know, it was half eleven. Freezing!

They didn't get in till half five this morning when Mr Buttons was poaching his eggs!

ooh, sorry I missed you earlier, girls- I've been busy with my rissoles

No, dear, Laurence is far too young for Miss Streisand. He prefers what I believe is called "nosebleed techno"

dear me, what a racket! Mr Buttons says reminds him of the ack ack guns in Vicky Park...

and as for your kind offers, Daizie and emc, you both sound delightful young ladies and I shall let Laurence know the minute he gets back- would you believe, he's just popped out with the dog again! Poor Snoopy won't have any legs left at this rate!

LegalEagle-ish Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Skids, you look nice enough and seem to like

> animals, but what are your amnitions for when you

> leave school?

*splutters*..Legal Eagle - of all the people to utter such a comment! Tsk!

But am I the only one who imagined someone completely different to have a moniker of Skids? You look so wholesome darling.

skidmarks, that's a nice photo, and you are a good-looking man. Good work by the brave of ED!

But if I were to caption the photo I'd be putting a thought bubble above the one on the left reading "Honest, I don't know this guy, he just came up to me"