Weather issues in East Dulwich - Schools, Transport...

Mark

Hi Mark sorry we could meet up on Weds, LM told me you were going to meet us in the pub. I had to attempt journey home to Norwood, which was ok as I drove in the bus lane. ( Not recommended but all the buses were stuck on Anerley Hill)B)

In a quick trip round the Forest Hill end of ED bus routes appear to have been gritted and are running (reasonably) clear but non-bus routes (e.g. the end of Wood Vale south of Melford where buses don't run) haven't - and no side streets, of course. Seems a sensible use of limited resources.

Living just off FHR and it's a whiteover on the side roads, although not too icy there at the mo.

Haven't yet seen a 63 or 363 so presume they're no longer making it this far. TfL says they're running normally of course! Just seen one 363 teetering down northbound to E&C, pretty full; wonder how long it's taken to get here. Two P12s have just come through, so presumably they're taking their bats home.

H.O.Park is looking rather up the spout according to the live departures board, which I find terminally optimistic anyway.