Scumbag of the year award goes to

????

Time

It trivialises the world

I went to school with the Sha of Iran's sons

Oh yeah, & they turned up with big black limo's & helicopters, body guards , the whole 9 yards

Sure, not everyones experience, but a fuck load of Catholic church scholarship money my education spent however,

I later met the "Irianian/Persian" minister of culture running a take away in Brighton called "Roller Coaster"

Which leveled things out somewhat

He made a mean "sweet meat" in pitta

W**F

Thatcher engineered a war in the South Atlantic to win an election. You think Blair's a scumbag?

The problem Blair has to surmount is that he went to war to protect the self-indulgence of greedy Brits. He's like a guilty conscience.

Unable to look ourselves in the mirror and recognise our rape of third world resources for the crime it is, we prefer to focus our disgust on a third party.

The idea that Blair could act independently is really quite contemptuous. You should be thanking him for making the decisions you weren't big enough to make yourselves. ;-)

Ex-Speaker of the 'house of common thieves' mr martin who complained that the public should never had the information released regarding MP's expenses.

When the finger pointed at him he tried to blame it all on the lady who had been in post for only two weeks, that is a scumbag!

"Thatcher engineered a war in the South Atlantic to win an election."

No. A foreign power took territory they claimed belonged to them by force to distract a restless and desperate public from the their failings at home. Thatcher decided to re-take the Falklands by force, not engineer a war. Although it no doubt recieved praise from voters.

My Dad also helped boot the Argies out.

"Any oil in the vicinity of them there Malvinas?"

Yes, although there were ample reserves off our coastline at the time and the technology for deep-water drilling - which would be essential for exploiting any reserves in that enviroment - was still in it's infancy.

The liberty of British subjects was the reason for re-taking the islands. Not exploration rights.

katie1997 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> To me - for not tipping the guys who delivered my

> furniture last weekend struggling up narrow stairs

> and having to take doors off etc etc (don't know

> why I didn't have the money ready) :(

Jesus, Katie, you're right. This thread should stop here.

For that sort of job, Blair, Thatcher, Mugabe, heck even Hitler would have given the lads concerned a nice drink.

My advice Katie, is from now on just have very small items delivered.

I happen to know there is a masonic-style brotherhood of delivery drivers and no doubt you've been whitevanlisted.

From now on let your motto be 'Nothing I can't carry on the bus'.

Sorry for your trouble.

HonaloochieB - i meant to say that I agreed with the original post which got me to read the thread in the first place...as I voted for them back then too :'(

...didn't intend to divert attention from the real scumbags of the year.

*goes off to think about small things*

katie1997 Wrote:

> HonaloochieB - i meant to say that I agreed with

> the original post which got me to read the thread

> in the first place...as I voted for them back then

> too :'(

>

> ...didn't intend to divert attention from the real

> scumbags of the year.

>

> *goes off to think about small things*

The small things, OR INDEED THE SMALL PEOPLESSS. Eh Katie?

Perhaps the butterfly flutter of a lack of a porboire from you could have a financially hurricaneick effect on a painter and decorator in Japan.

Davio might have to knock off an hour early because his boss Terrio can't afford to keep two men up a ladder all day.

But that probably wouldn't be your fault. Almost definitely not.

Anyway don't feel bad.

Feel gutted for Wayne Bridge. I think the back lash from this story will in the long run harm John Terry, he's going to lose a lot of respect from his team mates for cheating with his team mates ex.

Truth be told, these stories aren't real news stories. I bet Tony Blair, is glad this has pushed his enquiry story back.

???? Wrote:

> It get's better

That's made me feel quite nauseous. I wish I could believe in reincarnation as at least we could cling to the comfort that further down the line there would be a reckoning. As it is, it looks like things keep getting better for those such as Tone and Thatcher. What a terrible state of affairs. Quite puts me off my lunch.