Goodbye

jimmy two times

I would just like to say farewell to everyone on the forum as I'm leaving. I've had a good giggle on here and I have met some nice people, one of whom was very special to me. But alas all good things must come to an end and besides I'm getting my computer repossessed and the bailiff is standing over me as I write this.

Bona fortuna:)-D

Oh Hatchet Boy, this cannot be true - please tell us it isn't. Knowing you and that...ahem...sense of humour...of yours, I'd hope this was one of your wind-ups. I do hope so...but I have to say, unusually for you, it isn't a very funny one if it is.

Please don't go Hatchet Boy. You will be missed if you do. And besides, who is going to keep all our cyclists in their place once you go? x

jimmy said to say not to worry about the bailiffs (he got a lot of concerned pm s apparently) - bailiffs are currently pinned under his staffies and didn't get anything but what was coming to them. And he's not going to jail (yet) he 'just got an offer he couldn't refuse, got an offer he couldn't refuse.'

saw him at lunch-time going like the clappers on his chopper over to nunhead to join their forum.