Recommendation for brilliant Handyman - Aston

steffie

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't met Aston, but I came home today and my shower room sliding door was sliding again. My wife and son both liked Aston and the prices was a good fair price. I'm going to write a little list of things I need doing. Thanks Aston..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This has been the fourth time we have asked Aston to help us out and that itself is a testament to his reliability, pleasantness and the very high quality of his work. He assembled a large IKEA display cabinet, put up a wall bracket, re-secured a fire alarm to the ceiling and fixed a longstanding problem with a wardrobe door that wouldn?t close properly. When necessary he would consult to ensure things were placed where we wanted them but otherwise he worked quietly and efficiently- getting things done with no fuss at all. Very high quality work at a fair price. We will most definitely be calling in Aston again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Another recmomendation for Aston. Fixed two door handles on hollow doors, put a bead of silicone around some tiles, repaired a leaking tap, a shower door that was hitting the frame, put a TV and a whiteboard on the wall. Highly efficient, excellent workmanship and a lovely guy. Not the cheapest I suspect but you get what you pay for. Deserves every one of these good reviews

• 3 weeks later...

I would highly recommend Aston, he is reliable, friendly and professional.

We needed to fix lots of old door handles locks and latches that didn?t shut and now all the doors close properly and the handles work really well. He was good at explaining what needed to be done and we were very happy with the work.

• 2 weeks later...
Aston has been brilliant for household jobs that are beyond our DIY skills. He is punctual and gets the job done quickly. He is also a very nice bloke. He has just put up double, ceiling mounted, aluminium curtain tracks in our bay window. They had to be bent carefully to fit, and cut with precision. Even though Aston had not worked with this type of curtain track before, he did the job very neatly and professionally in less time than I thought it would take. Our new curtains look fantastic. Aston Mob: 07490947355

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you forumites for the excellent recommendation. Aston assembled and hung two flat pack kids? bookcases for me, fixed a heavy mirror to the wall and mended some broken drawers which had been nagging at me for ages. He did everything with very good grace and to a high standard. He is also very nice and was kind to my toddlers. Thanks Aston.

• 2 weeks later...

Another very happy customer. Aston has just given us a new shed felt roof and completed a small woodwork job. He is great to deal with - good communication, quick quote and booked me in swiftly. He did a lovely job and was very friendly and considerate.

07490 947355

Aston has done a number of indoor jobs for us and done them brilliantly. This time we had a badly leaning garden fence which we needed to get repaired quickly and well to avoid it falling into our neighbors? garden. Aston confirmed that he would be able to do the fence repair and that he is experienced at doing it. His solution was to used a concrete post which is sunk into the ground and attached to the leaning post to straighten and secure it. As usual Aston was punctual, efficient and he is a thoroughly nice and reliable guy. The fence is now straight, stable and very secure. Aston is now firmly our go-to person when we need work done that we simply shouldn?t tackle ourselves.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

KidKruger Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Gloria, So because the handyman didn?t turn up for

> you nobody else in East Dulwich should use him,

> correct?

KK, but it's a bit of a red flag, no?

• 2 weeks later...