Low-cut tops

Odyssey

But back to the topic in question, low cut tops are one of the few things at work that make those hideously dull meetings bearable. They aren't just allowable, they are essential. But if you aren't into bursting out jubblies, and there are no buns in sight, you could try a round of bullsh*t bingo instead?

What can you do if you've got big la las? The best shape of top to wear is a V top. If you you try and cover them up you end up with that 1950s sweater girl look. You really can't disguise big la las so you've got to dress in a way you're comfortable with and everyone else can go take a running jump. So there.

Next meeting I have I?m going to unbutton the top three buttons of my shirt as an experiment to see if it gives me a psychological advantage over whomsoever of the other meetingeees choose to stare.

I got a chest hair a few months back so I?m pretty confident I can pull it off.

brum Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> How do you play bullsh*t bingo? It's just I'm on

> way to a meeting right now and don't expect to be

> anywhere near low cut tops and the only buns I'm

> interested in are iced ones.

Pre meeting, write out a bingo style grid of management speak phrases that you think might be used in the meeting. "Thinking outside the box" "I'll put that on my management dashboard" "let's just run this one up the flag pole" and other phrases that make my ears bleed, for example.

Then cross them off as they get said out loud at the meeting. When the last one gets crossed off, stand up and yell "BULLSHITBINGO!" at the top of your voice.

You may well get fired, but it is very funny!

Pick it up and run with it

Get up to speed

Synergy

Legacy

Joined-up thinking

Take ownership of

Downsize

Investing in people

Work-life balance

Basically, things that you never ever hear outside of meetings.

Brendan - way to go hon! I'm sure you'll dazzle.

Brendan Wrote:

> Next meeting I have I?m going to unbutton the top

> three buttons of my shirt as an experiment to see

> if it gives me a psychological advantage over

> whomsoever of the other meetingeees choose to

> stare.

>

> I got a chest hair a few months back so I?m pretty

> confident I can pull it off.

It'll certainly attract some guys to you ...but don't worry, your secret is safe with us! ;-)

Ladymuck Wrote:

> Just thinking out of the box here, Brendan, but

> perhaps you could consider tweezing that singular

> hair?

Can we just touch base on that LM? I'm not sure that tweezers are really the latest in bleeding-edge technologies in the field of top down user-lead inter-personal solutions. We may just have to unpack that envelope a little more.

At base I agree Brendan but do we have the bandwidth to deal right now? Let's give the divisions a heads up on this one so they can drill down and maybe get some leverage going forwards. We may find this product is geared towards the hairfree vertical but I don't want to go out on a limb on that just to find there's been a paradigm shift. Maybe we should tic-tac next week?

Odyssey has raised a quite a pertinent point.

It's descended into a bit of a joking matter admittedly.

But the point has merit.

This is currently an 'issue' at my workplace with several males and females noting (independently, so it's not a witch hunt) a particular individual's prediliction for coming to work with her tits out.

Just not cool in an office envt.

KidKruger Wrote:

> Odyssey has raised a quite a pertinent point.

> It's descended into a bit of a joking matter

> admittedly.

> But the point has merit.

> This is currently an 'issue' at my workplace with

> several males and females noting (independently,

> so it's not a witch hunt) a particular

> individual's prediliction for coming to work with

> her tits out.

> Just not cool in an office envt.

And their problem is? (Genuine question, I'm interested to know what it is that bothers them about what they have observed)

KidKruger Wrote:

a particular

> individual's prediliction for coming to work with

> her tits out.

And I thought I was direct!!!!

Love it KK! Absolutely hilarious!

*collapses laughing at the bluntness of it all*

I find it totally hypocritical that in a world where women often only get attention if they are good looking and/or sexy and are used to sell everything, that the moment some women empower themselves (usually only to feel good about themselves and not to seduce anybody), it's frowned upon. Men only have themselves to blame if they can't handle a bit of female flesh showing, because after all that IS all that is showing. Get a grip guys.

it's pretty blunt when they are sat onthe table of the meeting room and we're trying to run the business.

and no it's not a lap-dancing bar.

though you could be mistaken for thinking so.

apols for bluntness !!

It just has to be painted the colour it is.