Low-cut tops

Odyssey

Narnia Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> >

.... but you wouldn't dress up to stay at

> home on your own would you?

Yes Narnia I would and I do - I mean I don't flounce round in a ballgown or anything but I'm not really an old T-shirt and leggins kind of girl so, yes I do.

>

> If you were on your own in the world you'd

> probably walk around in the nip if it was warm

> enough.

Definitely. But I'd still wear nice shoes.

I often dress in clothes I like to stay at home. When not walking around in the nip that is. Granted I often look like a slob with his arse hanging out his trousers but that has more to do with my dress sense than not making an effort.

If I'm on my own I often put on my coolest clothes, open a bottle of whiskey, set up a mirror on the other side of the table and have a mutual appreciation night in with myself.

Its never long before a fight breaks out. The mirror always ends up worse off and I usually get away with a couple of scratches. I used to box you know...

I'm with Giggirl on this one I'm afraid Narnia. I am always dressed to a certain standard, even when I'm alone and not doing much except hanging out with the babies. I always have matching underwear, makeup, jewellery, a nice handbag, and 9 times out of 10 I'm in heels.

It's something you either get or you don't.

legalbeagle Wrote:

> I'm with Giggirl on this one I'm afraid Narnia. I

> am always dressed to a certain standard, even when

> I'm alone and not doing much except hanging out

> with the babies. I always have matching underwear,

> makeup, jewellery, a nice handbag, and 9 times out

> of 10 I'm in heels.

>

> It's something you either get or you don't.

I don't get it at all :-$... but if you want to come around dressed up like that .... It may well be my lucky night ;-)

TheArtfulDogger Wrote:

> legalbeagle Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > I'm with Giggirl on this one I'm afraid Narnia.

> I

> > am always dressed to a certain standard, even

> when

> > I'm alone and not doing much except hanging out

> > with the babies. I always have matching

> underwear,

> > makeup, jewellery, a nice handbag, and 9 times

> out

> > of 10 I'm in heels.

> >

> > It's something you either get or you don't.

>

> I don't get it at all :-$... but if you want to

> come around dressed up like that .... It may well

> be my lucky night ;-)

Hmmmm I've just reread my post and it didn't quite come across as I intended! I am actually fully dressed at all times, you understand, I was just poiting out the minimum standards required on any given day. And I will have to respectfully decline your invitation, Mr Dogger.

Flipping cheek.

legalbeagle Wrote:

> Hmmmm. You're not keeping that mirror in a closet

> in the attic are you Brendan?

On a quiet night in Brendan once had a fight with a picture of dorian grey - just because he looked younger. Wife came home and threw the book at him.

citizenED Wrote:

> Cooking sausages in a Ossie Clark, Giggirl? You

> like to live dangerously.

Not that dangerously Citizen - it's not original '70s which would be worth ?????? and if I owned one I would be afraid to even breathe on it. Ossie's label has been up and running again for the last few years reproducing his classics at affordable prices. That's great for those who admire the man's talent but it's a shame that Ossie died in a council flat without a penny to his name.

Thank you for asking Karrie, but it's been a bit of a disaster really. A wierd allergic reaction meant that although my whites were whiter than the whitest thing, my eyelids puffed up, resulting in me having to squint to see anything at all. Not a particularly attractive sight.

I didn't fare any better with the extensions. Having purchased said items, I soon realised that sticking them on is not so easy, especially with my puffed-up, swollen lids. At the crucial eye-catching moment, whenever I started to blink furiously to draw attention to their impressive length, they started to droop.

As you can imagine, the vision of me blinking and squinting with my eyelashes drooping did not solicit the sort of reaction I had hoped for.

What a palarva.