Any other hunters in East Dulwich?

Scribe

Captain Scarlet, your misguided convictions render you impervious to logic. There really is no point in making you look even more stupid than you already are.

Keep taking the tablets Scribe....you will get better one day.

Mosley Hospital is only up the road.

Are you a fat fooker by any chance? eating all that meat you brag about killing?.

Mind it dont clog up your valves ol chum.

for info

Source: Act 2003

Offence:

Section 1 - (Sale): It is an offence for any person to sell or let on hire a crossbow or part there of to a person under the age of 18.

Section 2 - (Purchase): It is an offence for any person under the age of 18 to buy or hire a crossbow or part there of.

Section 3 - (Possession): It is an offence for any person under the age of 18 to have with him a crossbow which is capable of discharging a missile, or parts of a crossbow which together can be assembled to form a crossbow capable of discharging a missile.

Hunting is illegal in the UK, it is also illegal to use broadhead bolts, you must only use target points.

Be sensible when using and transporting, it is not illegal to own one but they should not be carried in public and only used on private land. Respect should be given at all times as it is a leathal weapon if used incorrectly. Be very careful where you shoot and ensure there is plenty of room beyond where you are aiming in case you miss.

Scribe Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> >

> No, I "feel" hungry when I take rabbits. I don't

> use a crossbow, either, as I previously stated in

> my OP. I use an air rifle. What would you use, a

> fishing rod?

I'd use a shotgun for Rabbit/Pigeon!

Air rifles are for kids and i'm not trying to be funny, they are useless.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! whos being insulting now.

you should take a deep look at yourself...you are a offensive human being.

Its Stupid of you to post your OP in a local community thread forum in the first place.

As I also orignaly said."why post here and not on a hunting forum covering this area"

You know full well you would get people objecting to your post..not everyone shares your view on

hunting animals for fun as you have said thats what you like to do.

there is a difference in hunting to provide food to survive and hunting just for sport and fun.

You just dont like the fact that not all people share your view on hunting.

I would also be very carefull who you insult on the board...you never know when you might bump into

them in real life or what they do for a living.

Nice spin, on something you insist on ignoring. Yes, I take enjoyment from the stalking aspect, it's a perfectly natural human reaction, and always has been. But what you're willfully evading is that my sole motive in taking large game is to supplement my diet/income. Any other emotion is merely peripheral.

Yeah, like I'm going to go around (like you?) introducing myself to random strangers as 'Scribe', the pseudonym I use on the East Dulwich Forum. Something tells me you're in desperate need of a reality check, son.

Scribe Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> My air rifle does the job just fine, Pearson. And

> besides, I don't want a firearm, although I am

> aware that a (.410?) shotgun does have more

> impact.

Air rifles are pathetic and useless at getting the job done!

Yes it is a 4/10 you appear be referring to.

Which happened to be my first shotgun when i was 12yrs old.

Most farmers do not walk around with a 22 or worse still a 177 air rifle.

to shoot rabbit or pigeon. They use a 12Guage (not even a 4/10)

I can only conclude that you are either a child/ have a criminal record or are mentally unstable.

And this is the real reason you are unable to hold a firearms license!

You do not go hunting with air rifles, that is simply bizarre.

Just out of curiosity, where do you actually go to shoot in the UK?

Farmers where i come from would laugh at you