Any other hunters in East Dulwich?

Scribe

As you posted the O.P. why not further educate us. Seeing as I'm not actually that concerned about looking for the sites, on-line communities etc. Why not post the links? Come on show us your pictures of your meat harvest in the E.U. with all your European hunting pals while you're at it.

I for one would love to see them. Oh, if you actually read my post you'd see I wasn't wholly against the hunting with bows/crossbows issue however, you do come across as a aggressive and a little shouty, frothy round the mouth even. I'm sure someone as bright, if not slightly socially awkward in company like you, already knows that.

Nette.(tu)

Annette Curtain Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> As you posted the O.P. why not further educate us.

> Seeing as I'm not actually that concerned about

> looking for the sites, on-line communities etc.

> Why not post the links? Come on show us your

> pictures of your meat harvest in the E.U. with all

> your European hunting pals while you're at it.

> I for one would love to see them. Oh, if you

> actually read my post you'd see I wasn't wholly

> against the hunting with bows/crossbows issue

> however, you do come across as a aggressive and a

> little shouty, frothy round the mouth even. I'm

> sure someone as bright, if not slightly socially

> awkward in company like you, already knows that.

>

> Nette.(tu)

------------------------------------------------

+1

Was that supposed to be funny? Because it wasn't. But more to the point, who said/wrote anything about a "primitive crossbow", whatever that is? Or is it just a creation you grasped at to bolster what can only be described as a weak attempt at humour?

Annette, I could attach or link you to a plethora of images that feature men posing over a dead animal, and further images confirming that the meat had been harvested for human consumption i.e - hanging and jointing. But that would be futile, because the likes of you would then come along and (understandably) refute the authenticity of the attached images, claiming they could be anyone. Forgive me for note posing over my last kill with a piece of paper that has "Scribe - East Dulwich Forum". But you already knew that would be the case, so, for now, your requests have no bearing on this thread. But you seem to be the one struggling to believe what many people know to be common place all over the world, so when you think about it, the owness is on you to investigate, not I.

The reason I may have come across as "aggressive and a little shouty, frothy round the mouth" is because you, among others, keep insinuating that what I'm writing isn't true, but you keep evading my requests to substantiate those claims, but you don't/can't. Why is that?

Whatever... :D

You're also clearly deranged, i'm finding your posts quite laughable.

I'm surprised someone as smart as you allows themselves to get so worked up

by some unknown internet posters?? why do they wind you up so much?

You really do need to relax.

Or perhaps you are seeking some sort of approval from us??

Anyhows, i'm enjoying finding silly pictures of other people who also like playing with crossbows.

But more especially your little outburst crack me up :)-D

Pearson, rest assured, I'm not getting worked-up, no matter how intelligent you think I am. I'm simply challenging those, yourself included, to provide me with a shred of evidence that what I claim is untrue. But so far, all any of you have done is evade my requests to substantiate your claims, which says a lot, quite frankly.

But please, allow me to let you in on the real joke. The images you're posting betray a weak mind, unable to connect what the image conveys to what you're attempting to deride. In short, they're fairly weak and only achieve a generic relation at best.

So, back to the drawing board, Pearson.

"I'm simply challenging those, yourself included, to provide me with a shread of evidence that what I claim is untrue. But so far, all any of you have done is evade my requests to substantiate your claims"

Why? I'm not THAT BOTHERED by the whole issue quite frankly.

But, if it amuses you, do remind me exactly what I said that implied your claim was untrue?

"The images you're posting betray a weak mind, unable to connect what the image conveys to what you're attempting to deride. In short, they're fairly weak and only achieve a generic relation at best."

Lolz, keep em coming.

Dont you think ,Scribe? the killhead is a bit like using a tank, to shoot ducks at a fairground.

Year old bucks/does are hardly old enough to run fast anyway,the way those arrows kill is inhumane,ordainary shot

would have done .like they always have.

You using those, just confirms you have bloodlust,admiring how the thing can destroy is deranged thinking.

Or maybe your playing too many computer games.

Are you Peckham boy,with the shed load of cats fur?

Scribe, I lived on the German border for many years, I've seen most forms of hunting first hand, mainly wild boar hunted with dogs, guns and the like. Ever been charged by a sow protecting her young? I have. So I don't need to authenticate your post, I've seen, smelt it first hand. My question is have you yet ? My friends father was a serious game dealer based in Northampton & hunted in Germany extensively, he actually died of a heart attack whilst doing so, god rest his soul. Tell me where do you go to ? I'm sure Charlie will know it, he may even know some of your hunting pals.

Go on post your pictures, I'll believe you, honest.

Nette.:)

All the regular hunters I know are farmers and they are very 'matter of fact' about the death of an animal.

To watch someone gut and skin a rabbit in a couple or three minutes is a fascinating although pungent scene.

All our ancestors hunted, they had to to survive, but these days because of the sake of efficiency it comes vacuum packed and we are removed from it.

When hunting deer on the large estates they developed the ghillie suit made from fronds of burlap which enabled the stalker to lie unseen until the animal came within range of his 'scope. The ghillie suit was then adopted by snipers in the various wars.

Seeing as you yourself have proven on countless occasions throughout this thread that you're not exactly on speaking terms with reality, I find what I've quoted you on very difficult to believe. In fact, I'd even go as far as openly suspecting you of being no older than 14, seeing as you seem incapable of stringing a sentence together within in a coherent structure. And you stiil haven't validated your claims that what I've written with regards to hunting large game with a bow is untrue.

As ever, in your own time, young lady.