Any other hunters in East Dulwich?

Scribe

Thank you for seeing the wood from the trees, Ridgley. Buy I think the main issue on this thread is that some people refuse to accept reality. That reality is that a great deal of hunters (such as myself) do still take large game with either a bow or crossbow; even if we have to go abroad to do it. But they've proved themselves unable - or unwilling - to accept what's patently obvious, so there's really no point in carrying on with this discussion.

My preferred hunting technique is to find somewhere that's thick with pheasants - then I simply run them over with the car and bag the ones which are not too badly squashed. My merc has a front spoiler quite close to the ground - ideal for taking out a whole flock of them at a time...why waste money on trips abroad with bows and arrows and all that rubbish???

You love it really...admit it Scribbles.

Why else would you keep coming back spouting the rubbish that you do.

If you were older than 12yrs you'd have the Intelligence to ignore this.

You'd also be playing with grown up guns and not little cap guns and crossbows.

You act like a complete twat and you are hideously rude.

I'm not "spouting rubbish". I'm commenting on a subject that the majority who've contributed to this thread seem to think is out-dated and cruel, which it patently isn't. And I have ignored this thread up until now, but Annette Curtain felt it necessary to resurect it, not I.

And I'm not being "hideously rude", either. I'm replying in kind, you oaf. For instance, if someone 'flipped you the bird', as it were (like you have done with your childish emoticon), would you smile back or offer them your seat? I think not.