Dulwich Medical Centre

Ganapati

I know there has been plenty of discussion about the methadone clinic that the DMC is proposing, but I just want to say, I for one think the DMC is a pretty good thing to have. I was there the other day and had flashbacks to my old GP, a dingy 30's semi with shag carpeting and fittings from god knows when. It always looked as if you'd actually catch something there rather than be cured of any illness. Surely, they should be at least given credit for having a clean, modern efficient facility?

Sounds rubbish to me, I used to go to Dr Thom in Court Lane who smoked and drank whisky when he saw you. His main advice being to abstain from both. You didn't go back. Er, you don't have anything to do with the running of the place? Shag carpeting sounds good, can you get that on the NHS?

• 4 weeks later...

Curmudgeon Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> JoeChuff Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > there are some seriously fit doctors working

> there

>

>

> yes, that's exactly what I look for in a doctor :X

Settle down, bloody hell... Unless of course you're JoeChuff's missus, in which case go get him tiger.

I love the Desk Staff, I used to think they were grumpy, but aren't we all on a bad day. Lately I've had a bit of a laugh with them.

It must be a bit annoying for them having to constantly tell people they can't have an appointment. I know it's annoying when you can't get an appointment, but to be fair, it's really nothing to do with the receptionists, they're just the ones who have to deal with the backlash.