children's shoe shop

Want to recommend Emmanuel Marshall children's shoes in the ED warehouse. Professional fitting service, good range of school shoes (just bought ours) loads of summer shoes hugely reduced including birkenstocks. Getting wellies in soon. And the kids got a bag of jelly beans. Everyone happy.

She also has a loyalty scheme - buy 5 pairs of shoes and get 20% off 6th pair. She has baseball boots for ?6 and cute flip flops for ?1!

• 1 month later...
I'd also like to recommend Emmanuel Marshall at ED warehouse. Went there on a saturday with my daughter and got excellent service - she took a lot of care and time fitting and paid attention to the shape of my daughter's feet and toes (high instep, long toes), which John Barnetts never bothered to do. Incidentally, she said that she takes old childrens shoes and passes them on to Variety club charity for reconditioning and sending off to children in Africa.

• 3 weeks later...
Yep, we went to Emmanuelle Marshall today - so impressed with the service and the prices, am going back next week when she gets her new boot stock in! Generally a lovely experience shopping in the ED Warehouse - we ordered a coffee (which was brought to us whilst we were doing the shoe thing)and could pay for everything on a card when we were finished. Vowed to myself to make a concerted effort to support these places - people going out of their way to provide great service, you don't realise how much of a difference it makes until you experience it.

I have just been to Emmanuelle Shoes today and I was impressed! The range is unique and the colors are great. Dorothy really understand the service that she offers, she is great. We have bought from her before and we will go back to her again.

I want to add to the list of recommendations for Dorothy at Emmanuel Marshall - I took my daughter there yesterday as she had her heart set on "boots with zips" (got to love 3.5 year old girls and their attention to detail!). It was a lovely relaxed setting, Dorothy was really good with her, and most importantly we came away with a great pair of boots that my daughter is very pleased with.

There was a lovely range of shoes there, nice to have something different to the standard Clarks offerings.

Definitely worth a visit if you haven't already been.

I also would like to add a recommendation for Dorothy at Emmanuel Marshall. She spent a very long time fitting shoes for my girls, and a lovely choice of styles. Prices are similar to clarks/startrite - and we even got a 10% discount for being twins, even though I only bought one pair of shoes. She was also very happy to fit and comment on a pair of shoes I had bought from another shop. Will definitely be back for another visit

Another happy punter! Took my son and Dorothy was so lovely! Got a stylish and a bit different pair of shoes. He loves them so much he said he'd wear them to bed if he could! Also going to post on the thread that mentions Dorothy's shop's name to give it a better 'heads up'.

Hope Dorothy's here to stay!

Helen

Stardust, I eonder if they officially do a twins discount? I usually tSke mine to clarks to get the 10% tamba discount ,.. Which applies to all 3 (soon to be 4 needing shoes ... Aargh!)

Also, are they good for wide fittings? Child no 1 is h fitting which usually involves ordering shoes in especially