Football Focus

jenniejenjen10

Deesaster.....Hells Bells is right. Can't quite believe it. Must have been over confidence. And poor defending by all accounts. Can't see Rangers dropping points......if I wasn't going to Ireland to play golf for four days I think I'd cry......

Had the usual text from a Rangers friend. Supercaleygobalisticcelticareatrocious, thought I'd heard the end of that one.

Jah Lush Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Laddy Muck Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Fantastic result last night. Ooooooh yes!

>

>

> Indeed! Well done the mighty Inverness Caley

> Thistle. 3-2 Wahay!

SCSB79 likes this!!!

Sandperson Wrote:

> Can I just add:

>

> She wore, she wore, she wore a scarlet ribbon; she

> wore a scarlet ribbon in the merry month of May;

> and when I asked her why she wore that ribbon; she

> said "it's for United and we're going to

> Wembley..."

Hmmm I don't believe this one originated at Liverpool, however I have heard it once when we played at Wembley and it went, "to see the mighty Liverpool play at Wembley..." :)

On that note, when was the last time Liverpool played at Wembley... must have been 15 years ago! jeepers!

I am happy for the QPR fans but, once again, the F.A. demonstrates its incompetence and gutlessness, and reaffirms the unwritten rule that London clubs don't get points deductions when they break the rules..

SimonM Wrote:

> I am happy for the QPR fans but, once again, the

> F.A. demonstrates its incompetence and

> gutlessness, and reaffirms the unwritten rule that

> London clubs don't get points deductions when they

> break the rules..

Yes but at least the 3 clubs who don't get promotion from the play-offs can threaten to sue QPR and hope to settle out of court for ?20-30 mill (maybe they should ask McCabe for advice).

Though after today's fiasco i would almost swap chairmen with the blades - did McC. ever not travel to a crucial away game 'cause he thought his team would lose anyway?

Rumour has it the players that are left at Upton Pk. will be undergoing extensive training as Karen Brady has bought a job lot of banjos and hired a field of cows for the summer.

Ok - Simon, you've riled me.

Warnock's hypocracy on the QPR fine is utteryly astounding...

Sheffield Utd got a completley unjustified, opportunistic ?20 m because the West Ham board had no backbone, they've blown that thankfully...I hope they go down again to be honest

T. Brown - right...you never know when you're well off. When I think of the campaign to get the Icelandic biscuit boy to buy the club instead of Kia Joorabchian's mates... well i guess we got what we deserved in delboy sullivan and rodney gold. They have been so busy calculating the money they'd make from taking over the olympic stadium they forgot to run the bloody club. I mean... Jacobsen?!??

Ok - Simon, you've riled me.

Then you are far too delicate a flower. My previous comment critised the FA, not QPR or WHU. The scheduling of the enquiries against both teams went on for far too long - almost a whole season in both instances, which lead to uncertainty for more than just the 2 clubs directly affected. What sort of idiocy and incompetence leads to the situation QPR had to suffer in the final week of the season? What sort of gross stupidity thinks up points deductions anyway as a form of punishment? It's the fans who suffer, not the owners and suits at the clubs. If you do have it though, at least apply it fairly. Compare and contrast Leeds, Rotherham, Middlesbrough, Luton and I forget who else with QPR and WHU and then try argue the whole thing is not a total shambles.

And you're quite wrong about the specific case of WHU & Sheffield United. But we will never agree on that anyway. ?25 milllion was inadequate compensation for losing Premier status. Colin of course gets a lot of people's backs up for all sorts of reasons, many of them justified I am sure, but I see no hypocrisy in any of his comments on the latest affair. The QPR & WHU cases were so completely different. I wish we had kept him after that relegation as there is no doubt he is a manager of high quality at certain levels.

And yes Sheffield United were complete and utter crap last season!