Football Focus

jenniejenjen10

Jah Lush Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Don't get me started on what I think about you.

> It's just a bit of fun but then you are totally

> humourless since the bypass. Oh dear, he used to

> play the Arse didn't. Never mind dear.

Well he wouldn't have played for your shower now would he? As Pires said when asked about a potential return to Premiership and possibly joining your lot, he said "Do you know who I am, is this some kind of joke?" Nuff said.

Jah Lush Wrote:

> Quick before they take it down.

>

> Terry Henry (contains strong language)

>

> (This forum is not responsible for the content of

> external internet sites - The Administrator)

Oh that is funny, in fact priceless.

Jah Lush Wrote:

> Ha! Pires at Spurs, you've having a giraffe.

> Another cheat. Learnt his diving skills from

> Jacques Cousteau no doubt. "Do you know who I am?"

> What an arse.

Obviously you weren't watching Robbie Keane trying to con the ref on Wednesday, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Jurgen "half pike with summersault" Klinnsman play for your shower. What a numbnuts!!

Oh God! You really are a humourless pillock aren't you. Klinsmen stopped diving when he came to Spurs because Teddy Sherringham told him it wasn't acceptable over here so only dived when celebrating his goals. Anyway, why aren't you in school? You bunking off again?

I used to notice that Ireland was split about 50/50 over wheter Keane was ahero or a traitor regards his walking out in the world cup (cork lad in the office is very much in the latter camp).

I've a feeling after this that it'll be about 40/60 now.

You can't deny his point though, win the damn game and it's not an issue. Though for the record I though they played rather well and were unlucky to lose, but then I support west ham, that's just par for the course with us.

After being given the run around by the Welsh midfield kids in Cardiff last week when Wales thumped Scotland 3-0, Darren Fletcher (of Manchester United fame) has given the kind of interview that suggests he believes all the groundless hype about himself: -

"Right, I?m going to see how good you really are. Fabregas, Lampard and Gerrard, I?m going to get against you and see how you like it. And when you?ve not got the ball I?m still going to get about you and see how you like it. I?m going to ask you: ?Do you fancy it? Do you like getting kicked? Do you like the fact that I am going to be at you for the whole 90 minutes?' As soon as you get the ball I am going to be in your face. You are not going to like it one bit. And when we have the ball I am going to run you into the corner and you?re going to follow me. Are you ready for that? Because that?s what?s going to happen.?

http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/30217/Fletcher_Lampard_is_the_one_who_stands_out_in_the_Premiership.aspx

Shame on him for having ambition!

For someone who is quick to jump on an out of context quote Matt you've only gone and done it yourself.

The quote in full makes him sound a little less manical:

Fletcher told the new edition of ?United we Stand: ?I love challenging myself against all the best players and a lot of them play in the Premiership,?

?I watch how good they are, but when we play them I think to myself ?Right, I?m going to see how good you really are. [Cesc] Fabregas, [Frank] Lampard and [steven] Gerrard, I?m going to get against you and see how you like it'.?

?And when you?ve not got the ball I?m still going to get about you and see how you like it.?

?I?m going to ask you: ?Do you fancy it? Do you like getting kicked? Do you like the fact that I am going to be at you for the whole 90 minutes??

??As soon as you get the ball I am going to be in your face. You are not going to like it one bit. And when we have the ball I am going to run you into the corner and you?re going to follow me. Are you ready for that? Because that?s what?s going to happen.??

Of all his opponents, Fletcher believes Lampard is currently the best of the lot.

He added: ?Lampard is the one who stands out in the Premiership.?

?His movement is outstanding for such a big lad. He?s fit, runs all day, but if you turn your back and he gets blindside of you he?s gone.?

?You have to be so aware of him for the whole game, concentrating 100 percent.?

?You can?t watch the ball; you have to watch the player. Lose your concentration and switch off and he will punish you.?