Spring babies club (due March/Apr/May 2012)

Good to meet you on 1st. Unfortunately i can't make 18th but I would be keen to do something in March (perhaps boys included).

Thanks for posting the link to Kings. I was hoping to visit the maternity ward in a couple of weeks but it sounds like they've stopped them.

I start my maternity leave on 16th so I can do Tuesday meet ups after that... looking forward to my 32 week scan on Monday :)

Hello,

I can't make 18th either but 5 more weeks of work and then am free on Tuesdays (my last day is 15th March) and around on Mondays and Fridays in the meantime. Can't believe all these babies are soon going to pop out! Have my 32 wk scan on Monday, looking forward to seeing the little guy again! xx

Hi ladies,

If you have lots to buy for your babies then why not head down to the mum2mum market baby and children's nearly new sale in Balham on 10th March?

www.mum2mummarket.co.uk

There will be 20+ stalls selling baby and kids goods in fantastic condition at a fraction of the high street price

It's only ?2 on the door and everyone is welcome

10th March 2-4pm Balham Baptst Church, 21 Ramsden Rd, Sw12 8QX

like us on facebook to get sale news and reminders

Hey ladies

Hope you are all keeping well and bumps are growing beautifully.

Can't make 18th unfortunately but I go on mat leave 24th so very keen to meet up during the day from then on. Am also starting to look at some local nurseries so will put some feedback up On them once I've seen them. Any recommendations very welcome!

Got my 32 week scan on Wednesday and our boy (the lead twin) hasn't turned yet so c-section looking like a real possibility. Just had our tour of st Thomas maternity ward - was short and sweet and dint cover anything that nct classes cover (we've just done a couple at the hospital).

Hi all,

I will try to make the 18th but I will have to find a sitter for my toddler (am hoping OH will change his plans and help me out....), so can i let you nearer the time?

I still feel as though i have a long way to go and my maternity leave doesn't start till end of March! Anyway looking forward to catching up soon,

Emily

X

Dear pregnant parents,

Your local NCT branch is running, for the first time, a tea group for expectant parents. Anyone from the following postcodes are invited to come, and you don't have to be an NCT member- SW2, SW16, SE5, SE15, SE19, SE21, SE22, SE24, SE27

Details as follows:-

Date: Saturday 18 February 2012

Time: 11am till 12.30pm

Place: The Rosendale pub, 65 Rosendale Road (free on street parking, station is West Dulwich, or no. 3 bus)

Please can you email [email protected] if you are able to make it.

Hello ladies and bumps,

It's getting closer...for me 2 months and few days...so much to organise now.

I'm still up for breakfast on 18th at Franklins. Is it 10:00?

Thanks Sophie to organise it!

Drinks on 29th it's better as Nct on mondays night, There are couple of us doing this course:)

See you on Saturday

Emmy x

Hello ladies,

Hope you're all feeling well!

OK breakfast is booked at Franklins at 10am for this Saturday 18th - the booking taken by none other than Mr Rod Franklin himself! He is a very nice and jolly man and did make me chuckle as he announced in surprise that we were all 'rather pregnant last time we booked for breakfast'! He asked whether I was sure we wouldn't be having any babies arriving before the weekend!

Anyway, I've booked for 18 people as this is what I can count up from the forum.

If anyone else can make it, just give me a little shout and I'll amend the booking.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Speak soon,

Sophie

ps I would like to come to the meeting on 29th Feb, just seeing if the other half is free...

At a toddler bday party on Sat morning so will have to miss that one - will be able to come along for the 29th (first day of maternity leave so will allow myself my one unit a week allowance to celebrate!!) but not sure I'll be able to bring the OH unless I can sort a baby sitter.

Rhian - for the Tues meet up's, we could do 11am or maybe over lunch? Can sort on the 29th :-)

Glad all 32 wk scans are going well, mine next Mon, will be taking raspberry leaf tea at every opportunity after that as helped a few of my mates have very nice (if you can call it that!) quick labours!

Nikkix

Sophie

Is it ok if I pop in at 10 for a quick coffee. I wont stay for brekkie as got physio at 10.30 but would be nice to see you all again before c day. I wont make the next evening meet as will prob be having the baby that week but looking forward to tuesday meetups and maybe some toddler playdates as well.

all the best

jenny

Hi Hannah,

I just thought I would add a line here to say we're having a breakfast meeting this Saturday morning.

It's 10am at Franklins and there will be 18 of us going along.

So if you're free, please do come along!

The more the merrier.

Sophie x

Hi all,

I am currently in "talks" with my employer regarding their maternity policy and conditions and to assist me I could really do with some examples of what conditions other employers in London offer. I would REALLY appreciate if you could share this info with me by sending me a PM. Just company name and a brief explanation ie "ABC Company, 30 weeks at full salary". No need of course to give me any names or personal data. I am interested in hearing from all sectors but in particular if you work in banking/financial services in the city. And for those with husbands in the city - if they would like to share the maternity policy of their company as well I would be very grateful.

I would really appreciate your help on this.

I hope you and your bumps are all well!

C xx

Morning ladies,

I hope mums-to-be and bumps all doing well. Nearly the weekend...!

Sorry to have missed the last couple of catch-ups. Sophie, if it's not too late I'd love to see you all again for breakfast tomorrow.

Emma, Jess - baby Jones still breech so that makes at least three of us! Still time for babies to turn...

Look forward to you seeing you all tomorrow,

Sal