Spring babies club (due March/Apr/May 2012)

Hey

Great to see you all today. Jayne I'd definitely be up for this and can help with some core stability stuff from all my physio and Pilates.

Tues mornings sound good, Fridays I would have toddler in tow but that could add to the exercise......

Spoke to my Pilates lady this afternoon and there are still spaces on the next courses coming up. Here is the web link http://www.jellybellypt.com/ and if you follow the links to locations that has course timings for c section and normal recovery.

Xx

I'd be up for giving exercise a go. I'm looking forward to meeting my tummy muscles again. Either location works fr me too. Great idea! I didn't make it to The Gardens yesterday...set out a bit late then stopped for a feed. By the time I'd done that I had to turn back to meet my sister in law. Hey-ho. Looking forward to meeting up and introducing diva Isabel!

Great ideas ladies!! I used to be an aerobic instructor back in the day...looooong time ago but am sure i can help with some excerises if needs be. Have started adding some squats, lunges and planks during my walks with isaac.

Crikey- where have those muscles gone?

Hello Ladies,

It was so nice to join the meet up yesterday,

I was afraid I may have inhibited you ladies from chatting frankly because I was the only one there still to go...

But it was really lovely to see you all and the beautiful babies; a very positive expeerience to have in these final few days.

Hope very much to see you soon with my own arrival.

XX from Elisabeth

PS: Your exercise plans sound completely brilliant. My pregnancy classes have practically been the highlight of my my week throughout this time. I'm waaay behind you guys, but I hope to join you in the park 6 weeks after D-Day!

Sorry,

I don't know what I was doing suggesting exercise tomorrow. Amos has his BCG.

I'll make a plan for Tuesday before the Gardens and post it over the weekend.

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Jayne

I've got to go to baby clinic on Tuesday so won't make the inaugural exercise session but I'll join you in the gardens for coffee afterwards.

Good to meet you Elizabeth and fingers crossed for the safe arrival of bump! Let us know how you get on x

Jayne that's such a fab idea! I've not had much chance to get out n meet up with u lovely ladies since the actress, which was ages ago! Elliot always seems to have appointments when you arrange the meet ups. Is tues at the gardens a weekly thing, and what time?

Welcome to all the new babies, and best of luck to those still expecting.

Hope to catch up with you ladies soon.

Emily

x x

I missed you all last week at the Gardens but hope to see you there this week. The exercise idea sounds great. I'm very keen to start getting my tummy back into shape. Jane, i've signed up to Tuesday afternoon pilates too. Do you start this week? I wonder if we're on the same course.

Congrats to all the latest arrivals and good luck Elizabeth!

xx

Hi Laura, i'm doing the jelly belly pilates at dulwich therapy rooms, tuesday at 2.15...cool if we're on the same one!

Look forward to catching people tomorrow at the gardens. I've got baby clinic beforehand so hoping it's not too long and hideous!!

Ladies,

We'll be stuck at home tomorrow as after a trip to the GP it turns out Amos has gastroenteritis. Given the projectile vomiting, I don't want him to give it to any of you.

Hope everyone is well.

Jayne

In a similar vein I will also stay away tomorrow as my mother in law (who visited recently) has suspected whooping cough and as a precautionary measure GP has put our whole household on antibiotics as whooping cough can be nasty for babies that haven't had their jabs yet.

Shame, was looking forward to it....oh well have fun and I'll come next week!!

Hello all

Better late than never! I have just discovered this on the forum. I had my baby boy, Elliot, on May 6th and am now up and about. Was hoping to come to your next meet to get to know everyone and the new babies. Am also quite interested in getting back to working out ASAP - although I think I have 3/4 weeks to go until I can start doing that.

Hopefully meet you all soon

Zoe

Hi all,

Would love to meet up with you too. Baby was due in may but arrived in Feb. We had to stay away from crowds until she reached the due date ( which was two weeks ago!) so would love to meet up at your next meeting if possible!

Thanks.

Hi All - hope everyone is enjoying this lovely weather....Dexter is snoozing his way through it (during today at least...nights not quite the same story).

Anyone around for tomorrow's meet up? How about we meet in Peckham Rye Park instead of the cafe? Bring our own drinks etc and a rug to lounge on. We could meet from 10.30 in the picnic area as there's shade and sun to suit sun lovers and the fairer skinned amongst us. Park map below...the location is labelled 'picnic area and arboretum'.

http://www.southwark.gov.uk/download/5900/peckham_rye_park_trail

Let me know if there's any takers... I'm happy to go elsewhere if people aren't up for this plan!

Jane xx

Always love the idea of being outside. I will come along to meet everyone - if you see a tall lady with brown hair and a red pushchair looking confused, it is me.

Look forward to meeting you all tomorrow.

Hi jane and everyone!

I am out for another couple of weeks juggling reflux, in laws, hubbys knee surgery etc but in a couple of weeks time Im looking forward to seeing you all, love the picnic idea and that area is great for mums, babies, toddlers