Spring babies club (due March/Apr/May 2012)

Ooooh, havent had crumpets in ages, will be there! How i love brittish crumpets! Brits do carbs sooo well:) Guess i will be postponing the rest of my baby weightloss until after. Have v little will power with anything carb related oh and cheese and cake and wine and well most things.

Sorry I didn't make it to crumpetland on Friday...decided to go the other way and went to the gym instead. Anyway, hoping to see folk tomorrow at the gardens for a cuppa....was thinking it might be nice to take a wander in Peckham rye park after coffee if the weather is nice.

Am trying to be restrained and not hit the wine on a Monday night... No work tomorrow though ;-)

I was very restrained and had two crumpets. Large collection of toppings was very pleasing indeed. And nice to see midivydale.

Wine on all evenings surely Jane. I only have one child and it's the first thing I do after he's gone asleep! :)

Crumpets, wine...this is the best group to be a part of.

Been on holiday (Wales with NO rain - seriously I kid you not) so have missed meets ups for a few weeks and now have swimming sessions on Tues for 5 weeks - if I'm organised I might get to the Gardens early tomorrow, about 10/10.30...hope to see you (you can see how my weird child is even BIGGER).

Jo x

Hello,

Would you mind if I came along tomorrow? I did come to one of the breakfasts at Franklin's when I was pregnant and haven't quite made it to anything since!Is it 10.30 at The Gardens?

Hope to see you there.

Rhian

Hey ladies

Was hoping to come this week but back from a disastrous holiday where my toddler was so ill he was hospitalised for half the week. On the mend now but he's not in nursery this week and need to keep him under close surveillance. Hope to see you all at a meet up soon. Xx

Hi all,

Jane suggested I put this link up for you all.

http://therectoryhotel.com/

We took Amos here when he was 7 weeks old. They don't bat an eyelid about babies. Our room had a cot with all blankets provided. A baby monitor [given the hotel is small you are in easy range of the restaurant]. But, Amos didn't fancy sleeping up there so we brought him down to dinner in their lovely restaurant [great fancy dinner] to find other babies and toddlers joining for dinner. They provide food for the little ones too. A few couples were dining without kids but we were never made to feel like a problem. Stored all my breast milk in their fridges etc. Breakfast was amazing. Lovely grounds. An outdoor pool. And they own the family friendly pub over the road which has won several awards for its good food.

Regular deals on the Mr and Mrs Smith site too.

All good basically.

That looks lovely! Thanks for the link, reckon I'll have to plan a weekend there myself.

SB DRINKS.....Anyone fancy meeting for a glass of vino one evening over the next few weeks? Was thinking either Wed 4th or 11th. The Great Exhibition on Crystal Palace Road would be a good spot to meet as got nice outside and inside areas.

Let me know if you're up for it and if so what dates you can make xx

Drinks sound like a great idea. Will have to double check with other half but suspect both dates are ok. Was thinking of going to The Big Scream at the Ritzy in Brixton on Friday. Planning to watch The Five Year Engagement if anyone else fancys it.

Jenny

Drinks at the Great Exhibition sounds like a lovely idea...have a mental picture of us all having relaxed glass of wine in the sunshine. In reality we will probably be huddled inside out of the rain and cold. Can do either the 4th or 11th, although prefer the 4th as it's sooner!

Rebecca x

I can do either dates. Emma and I were just talking about some drinks one evening - perfect.

Big boy Arthur nearly got showed up by Amelie today at swimming...but he managed to man up and hold it together and took two dips under with no tears! (just a bit of a quivering bottom lip).

SB DRINKS.....OK looks like 11th works for lots of people so lets go with that; 11th at the Great Exhibition!

I'll keep a track of numbers and if necessary reserve an area but there's plenty of space so it should be fine.

Arrggh Dexter is doing my nut in....anyone found the sleep switch yet!!!