Spring babies club (due March/Apr/May 2012)

Yeah I enjoyed it and found it quite a good workout and friendly. I ache today, but that is the first proper exercise I've done for about a year and I walked the running bit. You can just pay per session so can give it a go without committing. I can't go next week, but im definately going to try and go to the Peckham one every week.

I used to go last time around and loved it. Did both Peckham and dulwich and Liz is fantastic. Quite keen to make some Monday ones and tempted to try a thursday one with both kids but can't imagine it working too well!

Hi ladies

we are away on holiday but I definately want to go to powerpramming as the cafe lifestyle as you said Olivia is getting on me.

Dulwich Park its easier for me but happy to try Peckham as well.

Once Im back I will check out here.

Emmy

x

I would be up for meeting tomorrow but will have my toddler with me and not sure he will be up for sitting around and chatting!

I am def up for powerpramming on Monday (will be on holidays next week but will give it a try Monday after that!). I do not think Thursday will work with the toddler.

Sasha

Hello Mummies,

Bertie and I are going to try our best to make it to the park please.

I realise I'm probably posting this too late to be seen by anyone (you've all probably set off) but hopefully we'll see you there.

Everytime I open the laptop beautiful B intervenes, he even managed to delete my last post with his foot!

X from E

Mummys, you're going to love this.?I went to the wrong park! Baby-brain or what?

That's not all; having spotted a group of ladies & babies by the cafe on RYE Common I found myself circling around as I didn't recognise anyone. Now, admittedly I haven't been a stalwart member of the forum but I was surprised not to see anyone I knew -perhaps you had all changed beyond recognition since having your babies?! So I bit the bullet and approached the tranquil group tentatively saying "Spring Babies Club?" to be met by a sea of blank faces, not hostile just somewhat pitying!

So I hope you're all having a splendid afternoon in DULWICH park. Unsurprisingly I, yet again, won't be joining you. Bertie & I have settled ourselves in a shady corner of this, the WRONG park.

(I just thank goodness that my son will have been too young to remember how embarrassing his Mummy is -there'll be plenty of opportunity for him to figure that out later!)

XX to you from Elisabeth

Hi, hope you all had a nice time in the park today. As I didn't manage to get there I'm hoping to catch up with some of you at the Crooked Well in the morning, as long as Amelie wakes from her nap early enough.

Emma x

Ps. Elizabeth, sorry but your post did make me laugh!! I hope you enjoyed your time with Bertie anyway.

Hi guys

Elliot and I are going to the crooked well....crumpets here we come!! See you ladies there.

Fab meeting you last week too Olivia, hopefully see you next week.

Elizabeth sooooo funny, though I can see myself doing something similar!!

Hope you're all well

Emily xx

Sorry to miss today and elizabeth that did make me chuckle sorry! My toddler doing really well at potty training but it's crippled me and unfortunately flared up all my old spd problems so am in agony. My mum on her way up to help and hoping physio can fix things so I can make next week. Am feeling a tad jinxed at the mo!

That is so funny Elizabeth!

Hope physio helps, sorry to hear its all starting once again.

Looking forward to drinks on 11th (if my little starts settling a bit better) and 20th for toddler meet up. Lets decide closer to time on the venue, depending on weather!

Sasha

x

Hi, I didnt make it to the park today in favour of couple of extra hours sleep. Rare.for me but necessary after Isabel refused to go back to sleep from 3am last night.

I've not done the crumpet run before. What time do you meet up? I live not far from the Well...

Lorna and Isabel x