Spring babies club (due March/Apr/May 2012)

Hey guys,

i am gutted i missed yesterday i had to work until 9 last night and came home in a bit of a daze :(

I am up for the breakfast on the 17th - whats the venue?

Also my friend who is in the Winter babies club has just had a sleep seminar which she said was really helpful for when baby arrives, shall i see who did it as we could have this in the new year.

Look forward to seeing you all next weekend when work cant get in the way!

Lucy xxx

Sorry I missed last night - would have loved to see you all and meet some newbies.

I can hoever recommend The Snowman at the Peacock Theatre for anyone with little ones to entertain. I took my niece who's not yet 3 (tricky thinking of a show at Christmas that would keep her concentration). It was amazing and she loved it, captivated the whole way through - which was 1hr 50mins!! with a 20min interval.

Will post soon about where to go on the 17th.

Jo

Well done - Franklins sounds great for Saturday - it was a shame to miss last Thurs night.

All going well with my pregnancy - 22 week scan was all good and it's a boy so I'm very happy as my twins are girls.

Anyway looking forward to Saturday (and don't worry I'll leave the twins with their Dad!)

Melissa

• 2 weeks later...

Happy New Year to everyone!

I hope all had lovely and relaxing Christmases.

I wondered if anyone would be interested in meeting up this coming Saturday 7th Jan or in 2 weeks time, Saturday 21st Jan.

We could do another breakfast - I hear Blue Mountain cafe on Northcross Road is nice and is very spacious for buggies etc.

Or we could meet mid afternoon for coffee - maybe same location, but feel free to suggest alternatives - I'm afraid I'm not fully fledged with East Dulwich meeting points yet!

I am happy to organise if people are free. Just let me know.

Sophie x

Hello,

Happy New Year to everyone.

I'd be up for meeting either the 7th or the 21st of January. Mid afternoon would be better for me. Blue Mountain is fine with me. The Gardens Cafe on Peckam Rye opposite the park is also good (they do nice cakes!).

Hopefully look forward to meeting some expectant mums.

Rhian

Hey all

Happy New Year!

Wow, due dates seem alot closer now that we have hit January and 2012! I hope you are all well.

How hard was Christmas and New Year without booze - i found it rather depressing!

I would love to meet up for breakie - i am free this weekend and the 21st

Happy with any location.

Jess xx

Happy New Year!

Breakfast sounds great - this weekend is better for me but can do the 21st as well. I really like Blue Mountain but has always seemed very busy even when trying to get a table for 2, suspect we'd need to meet quite early if we are a big group.

About to hit only 2 months to go and starting to sink in how unprepared I am!

Jenny

Good morning all - lovely to hear that everyone is well and can make breakfast.

So... I've rung Blue Mountain and booked for 10am for this Saturday 7th Jan under: Sophie H.

I've said there will be 10 of us, but I can always amend if our numbers grow.

They have said that if it's busy they might sit us in an upstairs room they have.

I hope this sounds ok? If not, I can always look at alternative venues. I'm hoping as it's Jan it will be quiet, but these might be famous last words!!

Looking forward to seeing you all on Sat.

Sophie