Spring babies club (due March/Apr/May 2012)

Hi everyone.

Just thought I'd let you know that JAGS has an openday this Sunday and they are running free Pregnancy Yoga and Pregnancy Legs Bums and Tums classes if any of you are thinking about starting some exercise. I think you can just turn up and try then out for free.

Legs Bums and Tums is at 1pm

Yoga is at 3pm

I have been going to the proper classes for a couple of months now, but not sure if I will be able to make either of these openday classes.

Emma

Well well, I must have mixed the Jennys up :-) sorry!!

I'll try and see if I can find someone babysitting before my husband comes home....I'd really love to meet some other pregnant, sick, tired lady!!!

Jenifire - if you live in the neighbourhood you'll easily recognise me, I'm the only italian with a little bump and a very loud toddler!!!!!!!

Michela

Hi Ladies,

I hope I'm not too late to join the party!

We're expecting our first on 23 March and would love to meet some fellow soon-to-be mothers. We've been in E Dulwich for ten years and seem to be the first of our group expecting the arrival of a little one!

Hope there's room for one more on 8th December. Look forward to meeting you all.

Sally

Hello ladies,

I'd love to join the breakfast meet on 17th Dec and I'll also PM my email address in case we do decide to set up an email list. I've got my 22 week scan on Weds so I'll update with blue or pink accordingly!

Hope everyone is feeling well.

Sophie

Hi Ladies,

I am new to this group, new to East Dulwich and entirely new to impending motherhood!

We are moving to the area in the second week of January then expecting our first babies (twins!) on 11 April 2012.

I would love to meet mums in the area and join this group.

Going on mat leave end of February to prepare for the arrivals of the bambinos and would love to join a meet up sometime soon.

Rosie

Hi Ladies - not sure if this is of interest at all but I thought I'd just let you know I am taking up classes with a highly recommended hypnobirth therapist in January: www.kristinhayward.com

I am booked in for 2 x couple sessions with hubby (?199) but Kristin is interested in also giving one half day session at a cheaper cost of ?89 for just the mum - I am interested in this as it saves money and not sure how much of it my hubby would take in anyway! If you are interested in joining me please let me know as I'll tell Kristin - she needs a minimum of 4 ladies to host in her Herne Hill home.

I didn't do hypnobirthing with my first labour and kind of wish I had as I have heard the relaxation techniques used are really very useful (you don't need to be a home birther to find them useful). For anyone doing the NCT classes as well I didn't find they taught me much about breathing and relaxation for birth but it might be different now.

Rosie x

Me again! Just to let you know there are now 3 of us interested in a hypnobirthing group with Kristin (thanks for PMs). She has sent me a message saying she can potentially offer 2 evenings in Jan (2 hours each evening so thank fully no long drawn out evenings trying to get in 'the zone'!) - we just need one more woman to make a group of 4. Do let me know if interested as I am going to speak to Kristin this weekend to see what dates in Jan she can do. Cost will be ?89 per person.

x

Many Thanks organising Rosie, lets hope we get that 4th person joining.

I have heard and read so many positive things about Kristin so I am really excited about giving this a go.

Looking forward to seeing those of you who can make it on the 8th!

Hope you are all well and that the scans are going well.

Caroline x

Hi Guys,

I hope that you are all well, nearly wasn't going to be able to make it due to work but managed to reschedule. Looking forward to tomorrow I should get there around 8 for a catch up and some food. We had our 20 week scan yesterday and all is looking good which is a relief and we need to add another little girl to the list!

See you all tomorrow,

Lucy x

Hi everyone,

I have managed to develop an awful cold.... And rather than coming tonight and sharing it with all you pregnant ladies, I think I may have to stay home. It is a shame as I was looking forward to meeting you all.:-( I hope I can make it the next time!

Sanna x

Hi ladies ,

I am due my first child on 3rd april we are haveing a little boy very exciting , i was lucky enough to get some experiance in first by working as a nanny for twins in east dulwich for a year and a half and also with the twins for 4 /5 months i have a baby too , I am looking to start back work when my boy is 3 months old so around mid july and wonderd if any one will be looking for a nanny around that same time and would be intrested in nanny with child,

Im currently do a child care course from home and by july i will have my quolifcations , be first aid and ceb checked , I will also provide ofstead at split cost with the family i will be joining ,

I always feel its more fun with two children of arounf the same age but will also be happy to have siblings , my sister can also help out if there are more than one family intrested so with my child i can still do a nanny shear with two other families as i can provide 2 nannies ( my sister is not a nanny but a mother of 3 girls aged 3, 6 and 7 )

please pm me if you think you might be intrested although there is a long way to go

Thanks Hollie

Hi all,

Hope everyone is well. I too have suffered with this awful cold this week. Feeling abit better but worried I would pass it on to the rest of you so will stay in bed this evening. Gutted as I am really enjoying the meet ups but hope you will all have a great time.

Love C xx

Hi All,

It was great to see everyone who braved the rain last night and nice to meet some new bumps in the group. Rosie, thanks for organising.

Looking forward to seeing more of you next Saturday for some breakfast (Sally, I owe you a drink, sorry!)

Emma x