What your dreams say about you

wee quinnie

annaj: was the eagle landing the end of the dream or did anything else happen? The obvious (to my literal mind) interpretation would be you are expecting some kind of news (or at least you are now) but why it has to be an eagle doing the circling I have no idea. Been watching old episodes of the Muppets recently?

Nero: I've had similar dreams with other "names". Not always people I liked either. It's the "ordinariness" of the shabby dwelling that made me realise I had that kind of dream before

But what DOES she look like these days??? People who say she looks fab for her age.. I just don't get it

Sean, no the eagle landing was not the end. I was faintly embarrassed to admit this before (I realise posting a dream on a public forum would already have crosed the humiliation boundry for most people, but for some reason it was this part that made me feel silly), but after the eagle landed and circled the car it stopped in front of the car and stopped me from pulling away from traffic lights. The cars behind me started to beep and I got all flustered!

Then the eagle and London disappeared and I was driving in the country, to a farm, where an old lady said she remembered me from years before when I was a baby.

There, release your inner psycholigist. What do you make of that?

• 7 months later...
Las night I dreamt I was the manager of Dulwich Hamlet Football Club. I was drinking in the bar at the ground (red wine out of an ashtray) and got completely pissed. I then went to Sainsbury?s car park to fetch my car and drive home, stopping to speak to a copper on the way who was about to go in and raid the bar. I tried to drive out of the parking lot but was too drunk to find the way out. So I parked the car and decided to hitch a ride out of the car park. I stuck my thumb out and a guy in a massive yellow monster truck stopped and gave me a lift.

I repeat my question from a different thread (decent men)

What on earth is going on here, is this conclusive proof that something has been smoked tonight ??? (and yet again it is Moos and HonaloochieB in the frame)

Cheating, Tactics, Vineger and how does all this relate to Brucie and Dreams !!!

Help

I really do want my mummy now !!!

Tell you what, nail varnish does have a rather intoxicating smell, but that's as close as I came yesterday to mind-altering substances.

What can I say, LuvPeckham, Honaloochie and I were alone on the Forum last night... the stars were shining frostily ... that kind of thing goes to a girl's head.