Winter babies club (due Dec 2012, Jan/Feb 2013)

Thanks Tess. Is the FB group a private group? Not announced on FB so don't want it to be shown I've joined on my news feed? Edit - as opposed to just a closed group? Fb groups confuse me. Some everyone can see you've joined but can't see posts, others they can't see you've joined. I'm making no sense sorry!

Pinkglitter - I finish this week. Feels too early now, feel like I could have done another week. What's your EDD? Have you checked out the spinning babies website?

Tess - I can't really complain, I've had a very easy pregnancy. I just need to stop slumping and crossing my legs.

It's a closed group so people can't see posts but they can see who are members and that the group exists. I could make it a private group but then only members can see it so people can't just ask to join.

I can change the name though - I will change the group name to 'Winter Club 2012/2013' that way you dont have to give anything away.

Hope this helps

Tess x

Charlotte - hope you had a good b'day. If you join the fb group can you let me know if it posts it on the news feed. If it doesn't and doesn't go on my timeline I can join.

Sorry if it seems I'm being strange. It should have been my sil's due date tomorrow. They've been trying for years and had a MC at 12 weeks. Very difficult situation. I've avoided all pregnancy stuff so far.

Last early morning rush hour commute!

Thanks for setting up the group Tess, although I think I might be being a bit thick as I can't seem to find it (can I blame baby brain before she arrives?!).

I've put Winter Club 2012/13 into the search box at the top and it's not coming up - am I missing something obvious?

Hi ladies,

Can't believe I'm only just discovering this group! Thanks for introducing it to me, Tessa. I'm 33 weeks, looking forward to being on maternity leave soon and meeting some other mums to be in the area. :) Is there a date for the next meet-up?

Nat x

Ramble ? my EDD?s not until 22nd Dec but they seemed insistent on trying the turning last week for some reason. Yes have looked through the spinning babies website thanks, my midwife suggested it too, the dangling off the sofa one is really hard though! Some good tips there though.

Charlotte ? will PM you!

Hi there,

A friend told me about the winter babies a couple of weeks ago .. I would love to come along to your next meet. I'm due towards the end of February. Reading that some people are really near there due date is very exciting and makes it feel very real!!

Look forward to meeting you guys

Colly

Hi I'm due this Saturday 8th December have recently moved into the area and really like the ED forum. We found our flat on it, I've found dentists, hairdressers etc! And now I've found a Winter babies thread I can't believe it. I lived in North West London for the past ten years in Queens Park and moved South East to be with fiance! I've worked right up to the end of the pregnancy which I've really enjoyed but only finished last Friday as freelancer:) would love to attend a get together if I'm not too late on the winter babies get togethers. Having the baby in Kings as have Fibroids so been advised that home birth really not a good idea. Very excited!!! All feels very surreal. Anyway hello to you all and thanks for reading my post x

Hi,

Friends from my NCT class informed me about the Winter Babies thread. My partner and I moved to ED in June of this year and we're expecting our first on the 1st Jan - so excited!

It's been lovely getting to know our NCT class and would also be lovely to get to know other folk in the local area. Will check out the facebook group, but thought it'd be nice to say hello.

April