Winter babies club (due Dec 2012, Jan/Feb 2013)

Sorry for your loss Andrea.

I'm sure we'll arrange another pre-Christmas drink.

Will be great to meet you Paula.

Have a great birthday Sally.

How is everyone doing?

Time seems to be flying by.

Look forward to catching up with those who can make it next week.

Rachel

I'll definitely be there this time but hubby can't make it!

What is the anti d jab for, is it the one to do with your blood group?

I had whooping cough and arm is better now but my doctor's surgery still don't have any stocks of the flu jab in!

Hope everyone is well - not long to go now. X

I've had anti-d. It hurt going in but was fine afterwards. Much better than flu jab and whooping cough which didn't hurt going in but made my arm really sore for a couple of days afterwards.

I can't make the 7th due to a work thing but would love to meet up again before Christmas.

Charlotte

Ok Babies Bazaar Attendees....Having seen how popular the Halloween Babies morning was, we have decided to make the Buy/Sell/Swap event this Tues morning a free "ticketed" event. Please email me your name and your aim (sell/swap/buy/all) and I'll drop you a line with whether you have successfully gained a spot/ticket. Those who don't, we will still be running our usual morning downstairs...Those who can, slings please :)

Name and Aim to [email protected]

Spread the word... Ta x

Hi ladies

Butting in a bit only becasue I see you've been talking yoga. I taught pregnancy yoga at The Therapy Rooms for Three years and moved in August to Push Studios on Blackwater St.

My pregnancy yoga class runs every Friday 6.45-8pm ?12 drop in or 8 for ?84 which you can use for any class at Push over a three month period. We're in studio 2 which is at the back of the mews. Parking round there is free too. Never to late to join, book through Push if your interested.

020 8693 9111

Good luck with your bumps, births and beyond

Hi everyone.

For those that are expecting in the coming months or who have just had a little one, there's a great blog I can suggest that's written by a local midwife in a really refreshing way - not quite a stuffy and boring as some of the stuff I've read!). It covers everything from the time building up to the your due date (including exercises, what to expect from your midwife, aromotherpay etc), through to providing help and support on labour issues and beyond. It's also just a great read.

I think she now does birth / anti-natal classes but you'd have to check with her.

Enjoy

http://gasandair.wordpress.com/

Hello Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well? It was nice to see some of you the other week and to see some new faces.

I know that some of you are only a few weeks away so I thought it would be good to try to have one more meet up during the week before making this into a weekend/lunch time group.

I'll speak to Dan at the Exhibition to see if he can reserve us an area on Wednesday, 28th November. I'll also see if he'll do us the same deal of free soft drinks from the pumps or juices (not bottles) for the pregnant ladies. I might ask for the area from 7pm so it's not such a late night for people - how does that sound?

Feel free to bring partners along as well.

Tess x