Winter babies club (due Dec 2012, Jan/Feb 2013)

Hello Ladies and bumps,

I hope that everyone is feeling well at the moment?

I'm looking forward to seeing those of you who can make tonight and your partners are welcome if they'd like to join.

Just a reminder that we're meeting at 8pm at The Great Exhibition, East Dulwich.

Don't forget that the landlord has kindly said that all pregnant ladies who come along (sorry to all the partners joining us) that he'll let us have coke, lemonade, juice or cordial for free all night! Think he is also going to reserve us an area. We should all be easier to spot this time now that we're all a bit further along :-)

See you there,

Tess

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?25,974062,980782#msg-980782

Hi,

It was lovely to meet you all last night, we had a great time and we're looking forward to the next one.

Just to mention, I came across an advert for a table top sale of children's things, on this Sunday at 10am, 33 east dulwich grove - constitutional club. I'm planning to pop along. I've tried copying and pasting a link above but it might be easier to just do a search for "table sale".

Nicola x

No worries, I think Dainee is going to sort out the next one for 7th November so keep an eye out

For her post. Dainee, Dan is happy to sort us out with a deal again so feel free to contact the pub if you want to do it there again or PM for contacts.

Great to see everyone and glad to hear everyone is well :-)

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon!

Xx

I really enjoyed it too, good to meet some more of you and thanks Tess for organising - good pub pick! I'd vote for meeting there again...

We might need to add our EDF names to Dainee's contacts list, I am just about retaining everyone's names who I've met so far and then this thread makes everyone anonymous again!

Hi all,

Sorry to have missed the night out - I hope to join you all at the next meet in November. Hope everyone is well and enjoying themselves and their pregnancies as much as their work commitments allow :)). Looking forward to meeting you face to face. See you soon.

Amber x

I am moving to North Dulwich in a weeks time (very excited) and due Feb 4th with my 1st ... lots of change (including buying the estate car today...there goes the fun Mazda MX5!)

All new to this forum but look forward to future discussions/ meeting you at some point.

About to book NCT (hope not too late) as keen to meet people as new to the area

Laura

Hi Laura,

Welcome to the group. We're meeting again for drinks on 7th November so hope you can join us. We'll be at the Great Exhibition in East Dulwich.

I'm due on 26th Jan and booked NCT classes this week. They're just off East Dulwich Grove and start in Jan, think my group will be ladies due in early feb more than end of Jan so might see you on that one ;-)

I left it a bit late to book for my week but you should still be ok.

Tess

Hey all

Unfortunatley we won't be able to join you on the 7th Nov now, my grandad died and its his funeral up in Wales on that day :(

Hopefully see you all at the next one (for those of you who haven't actually had your babies by then!).

By the way we are booked on the NCT classes that start on 3rd Jan just off East Dulwich Grove so we might see some of you there too!!

Andrea

x