Yay!! It's FRIDAY!!!

KalamityKel

Working tonight and tomorrow night (which is great, since I love my work).

In between, I hope to go to the barbershop, deliver a 45 to Bromley, stop by the new clothes stall at the ED Warehouse then a meal at a really good Indian (or possibly Pakistani?) restaurant on Bethnal Green Road.

Sunday? Who knows.

Friday's great. And it's been a good week - got a big bonus at work, bought a new camera, out for drinks tonight with friends.

Tomorrow I have to buy a fire extinguisher and fit it to my race car, fit new wheels, get a haircut and buy some fireproof underclothes for racing.

Loving the week. Loving the weekend.

Charlie

Perfect Madworld74,

Indeed, I apologise for my language, last week (well specifically Friday) was a day I will never forget. And I thought that things could not get any worse.

I remember (about fifteen years ago) going to see a film called "Cape Fear" in Leicester Square. I was screaming the house down in the cinema, cowering behind the seat in front, traumatised and in need sedating with a tranquilizer dart, and just when I thought that the film could not get any worse... the family that it was about - decided to go on a mini break to Cape Fear. The scarey part of the film had not even started yet.

Friday at work was one of the most horrible days of my life so far...

That was the first 18 rated film I ever went to see, think I was 14ish and it was at the old Elephant and Castle cinema. I remember sitting near the back smoking a joint, and I put my feet up on the chair in front of me and the whole row collapsed. True story. Good film though, and featured Patience by Guns N Roses in the soundtrack.

• 4 weeks later...