Summer babies club (due June, July, Aug 2013)

Ah lovely news!! Great to hear everyone having great scans and can't believe so many twins that's incredible....not surprised it took you a few weeks to get used to it..think I'd be in total shock. Roll on 19th, think we're gonna have a fun evening and with all these twins hope we all fit in ok! x

Hi, congratulations everyone - so glad I found this thread! We just moved to the area a few months ago and I'm pregnant with my first - due on 2nd August :) Had the 12 wk scan a couple of weeks ago and everything was fine ? was really impressed with Kings actually. Anyway would love to come along on 19th and meet other mums/mums-to be. Can't believe there are so many twins! How exciting!! x

Hi BellendenBear - congrats on your twins, we were totally shocked too. We found out at our 12 week scan at the end of last November and they did the classic "..er, you do know there's two in there don't you?" (we didn't), shortly followed by "..we'll just check for a third.."! Luckily we're just having the two - I think we were in a state of shock for the rest of the week. It did explain the total absolute exhaustion I was feeling at the time though - I thought I was anaemic, but no, just twins! J.x

All

I hope this isn't a bad time to bring this up as I'm pretty sure noone wants to hear any horror stories. I'm currently on a drip at kings having had an emergency scan this morning. Sadly they could find no heart beat and now I'm waiting to give birth at 17 weeks. I hope noone minds me raising this and i wont be at the meet on 19th. Thanks for everyone's support so far. Claire

Hello summer babies mums,

sorry to intrude but we thought you might be intersted in a Nearly New Sale we are having this Saturday, 9th Feb, 11.30-3.30. There will be lots of good quality clothes (inc good brands), toys, equipment, books, etc as well as cakes by a professional! There will be a few maternity things too.

It is in a private house at 24 Sansom Street, se5 7re.

Hope to see you there.

Hi all!

Claire I'm sorry to hear about what you've had to go through, I hope you're doing well!

I'm another new addition to the team, really happy to come across this section of ED, amazing to know we have such a strong community in our area!

I'm due on the 27th June, same as LollyED :), with my first! Excited and bit nervous!

I'd love to join the ED meeting on the 19th and discuss all that's going on to all of us.

See you all there.

Hi Laura,

Hopefully you've seen in the history we're meeting in the EDT on 19th Feb, 7pm - table booked under Ginny - hope you can make it, I'm sure we'll meet up again too if you or others can't make it.

Sounds like we'll all be easy to spot with mini-bumps and badges!

Ginny

Hello everyone,

I am new to the area and have only just discovered the forum so apologies for joining late! I am due on the 30th July and it is my first baby. I am not around on the 19th but would love to come to another meet up to meet some other new mums to be and share stories and questions. I hope the meet goes well. Elizabeth x