Summer babies club (due June, July, Aug 2013)

Hi ladies,

I just thought I'd share with you a wonderful blog that my midwife Clemmie writes. She's a community midwife who works in our little pocket of London and it's full of great advice (both anti & postnatal) as well as being fun and a great read. I'm sure some of you have met her before. Please have a look - it's brilliant.

www.gasandairblog.com

Thanks!

Hi all,

We have another summer baby arrival!

Our son was born on Saturday 8th June weighing in at 8lb. We're all very well and enjoying nesting at home.

Hope to catch up with you all soon

Laura, Ronnie and baby boy (still unnamed)

x

Congratulations Laura! Won't make it on 20th but Ian would love to have a few beers with some other dad's so reckon we should organise something maybe one weekend when more of us have got settled. Franklin and Lola are both at home now as of today after 3 weeks in special care so are very excited to finally start family life! See you all soon!

Sally x

Hi all,

Huge congratulations Laura! I hope you 3 are doing well!!

I hope everyone is having a good week?

I counted up about 13 or so people for Thurs so I have booked the raised area at the Clockhouse for 7pm. I am sure if more people join we can just spill out anyway!

Looking fwd to catching up with some familiar faces and meeting some news ones!

Jen xx

Hi ladies,

Our son Oscar arrived early on Sunday morning and a healthy little boy. I am finally feeling better after having had treatment for a rare but very painful side effect from the epidural I had during labour. We are still on the post natal ward but hoping to go home today!

Lots of love

Sofia, Reuben and baby Oscar

Congrats Laura and now Sofia!

See some of you at the drinks on Thurs - hubby may make it later, not sure as he has work drinks. Thanks for booking Jen!

Mat leave starts on Monday - can't wait - then the countdown really begins!

Ginny

Hi All,

Congrats to all the new arrivals, I cant believe how quickly time has flown.

I cant make it tomorrow night unfortunately, hopefully we can meet again, although we may be in smaller numbers. I have 3 more weeks until maternity leave and I cant wait!

Philippa

That's great that Lola is home now too Sally!

Well done Sofia - haven't checked the forum in a while (serious nesting going on) and was thinking about you today(didn't realise that Oscar was a very good boy and came a little bit early : )) Hope you're feeling better now.

Thursday sounds good ladies, I'll bring the dad-to-be too : ))

Claire X

Hope you're feeling better Sofia and congratulations.

I can't make thurs eve but will come along to next day time meet if poss. Girls are five weeks today and getting more like full term babies every day.

Also, I have a slimline dishwasher for sale, standalone white, beko brand. Excellent condition just changed it for an integrated one. PM me if anyone is interested.

See you soon! J x

Hey all - will hopefully make it tomorrow eve (and will bring my husband if he can get out of work). Is it 7pm EDT?

Just had a pregnancy massage at Therapy on Melbourne Grove - so wonderful (mainly because you get to lie on your stomach - on the special pregnancy bed - for a whole hour - bliss!)

Lou x

Sofia - Congratulations! Hope you are feeling better and enjoying the time with Oscar.

Hi all, for tomorrow evening, I will be there around 7pm and my the other half around 7:30. I thought it was at clockhouse at 7pm. Is that right?

see you soon.

Sach

Hi there,

Yes booked the Clockhouse from 7pm, the area to the right as you walk through the door. Looks like we should have a good crowd tomorrow and not sure we'll fit on the raised area but I'm sure we can just spill over!

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the sun but surviving the heat? :)

Jen xx

Hi,

Congrats Sofia!! Hope you are home and feeling better.

I probably won't make tomorrow eve now as I have to be at the hospital at 7.30pm for injections. I've got my c-section booked for Monday so not long now.

Have fun tomorrow. x

Congrats to all new mums! Can't make tonight as hubbie had operation yesterday and needs looking after. Mat leave in a week so I hope to be able to get to know you all a lot better then. Having a toddler as well ads a whole other dimension to second pregnancy.

Catherine

Hello ladies, sorry I haven't been in touch for a while, but out little baby made an appearance last Saturday and we have had our hands full ever since!! Once we figure out what we're doing perhaps we can meet up? Maybe a meet with some of the June bumps that are now babies?!

Hope you're all well otherwise.

Michelle

X

Congratulations to everyone who has had their baby / babies. I didn't make it out last night as I was waiting for delivery of bunk beds all afternoon. Finally arrived at 9.45pm!

I am now on Mat leave. Hooray! Is anyone around next week for coffee? Tues-Weds or Thurs afternoon best for me as I am child-free.

Aww, congratulations everyone! Cant wait to meet all the new arrivals! We had our twin girls on 7th June. Melody is a timid little pea; Alessandra screams the house down if the elixir of life isn't poured down her throat the instant she wakes up. Lots of fun though :-) Looking forward to a meetup, hopefully before summer is up. Anna