Youth Offenders move in by Goose Green Park!

Blimey Alicia, when I finished reading your post I had to grab it by the shoulders and shake it until it stopped being hysterical. Nice, that is, getting the rest of us all riled up and then nobbing off to a rural idyll.

Yo, Alicia! Chill! (As the young offenders would likely as not say).

Yeah Keef, I read through and nearly pissed my pants at thought all those ferel kids descending on East Dulwich. Normally I pack a rod in pyjamas but now I carry nothing but scars from Normandy Beach. Run for the Hills (Dog Kennel Hill, Forest or Herne Hill). Take yer pick.

I haven't been on this thread either much lately, but blimey, I'm open-mouthed to come across this c**p from Alicia. Scaremongering doesn't even start to describe it.

It's great to see the vast majority of posters on the thread have common sense and a heart.

Sooner she moves out of ED the better, it seems to me. Hope I never get to meet her in the meantime .....

Oh dear. This could very well signal the beginning of the end for the area.

Perhaps we (the community) should start some form of protest group or petition?

Has anybody contacted the local MP?

I wonder if Foxtons would be kind enough to host such a petition in their ample front office (but away from buyers, obviously!)? Prospective vendors could sign it when putting their property on the market.

Failing that, a wall could be erected at the periphery of LL with entrance controlled by some form of residents permit scheme.

Just a thought, like.

Jamma Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I think the administrator should lock down this

> thread until the facts of the matter can be

> established. No point in anyone getting hysterical

> if this is nothing more than rumour-mongering.

> Anyway, I'd rather live next door to a rapist than

> a Foxtons estate agent.

I've no idea who you are, Jamma....but that last commemt is disgusting. Keep thoughts like that to yourself. The forum has a wide cast net. You've not idea who you could upset.

Hey maybe they will steal the fence and melt it down for scrap ! actually thats a bleedin good idea,

(A) Fence gets removed at no cost to the tax payer

(B) Council get to claim insurance money

© council give insurance money to friends of goose green to redevelop the play area

(D) Youth offenders make a load of money for the scrap and use that to invest in decent Columbian nose pipe

(E) Youth offenders then supply decent Columbian nose pipery to the masses on lordship lane, now everyones happy !