Seen Anyone Famous In East Dulwich?

fish

• 1 month later...

And Daniel has the look of a pastry lover of late, it could be enough to stop the punters from ordering pudding!

Daniel before his love of pastry =

http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/6422_0802_daniel_bedingfield_a.jpg

Daniel after he discovers the GBK =

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/2724929.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6150CA31A616EAAF39930FDCFC4C15FBB

Daniel Beddingfield the "Carbohydrate King" - I am not saying anything here I have not said to his face you know...

Is he a fattybum too?

OHMYGOD! Another catering establishment in Dulwich will rid itself of customers!!! The pie eaters are taking over...

Could we not have some fit celebrities eating out locally - Southwark could finance it as a health promotion exercise.

http://www.childhope.org.uk/images/timothy-spall2.jpg

Oh Incitatus, Ray was in character - how he suffers for his art!

I must admit I find this photo of Mr Winstone terribly saucey... Pass the smelling salts. He has that whole earthy white van driving, soverign wearing, belcher chain toting thing going on...

OHMYGOD, I shall go an lie down.

Exemption for Mr Winstone please, he really is excitingly chunky and terribly manly I think.

i kind of chatted up an irish actor who has done some mainstream stuff on the bbc recently. He was in the drama with paul magann who also frequents East Dulwich. The irish fellow was really sweet wish i could remember his name but i was kind of tipsy at the time.

I happened to be in Dr Boo's on Saturday and as I walked in I clocked the owner (you know, the actress who has been in Brookie, The Bill, Holby etc) but she looked at me as if she knew me. I assumed it was an accident so I continued to chat with the ladies I was with, only to have her come over and say hello and THEN she realised she didn't know me (she thought I was some other actor apparently.. I ask you!) , so an embarrasing but very pleasant chat ensued

But she is both famous and gorgeous in my book, so it all counts !

• 2 months later...

But Sean, it would be shameful not to admit that you are terribly destinguished looking.

You don't suppose that Mrs Dr Boo was fancying you, and wanting to ravish/play tonsil hockey with you? OHMYGOD!

I mean she is a married lady, and you have a lovely girlfriend. You know how I can't abide infidelity.

However, Dr Boo stocks a really super range of skin care products by Bliss - and perhaps you could negotiate some kind of super discount for me... in exchange for your handing over an occasional quarter of sherbert bon bons... (if you see what I mean).

I used to see Tom cruise around alot back when he was shooting Eyes Wide Shut and living in Dulwich Village with Nicole Kidman and kids. I think they were there for about 2 years, living in a mansion up the road from the Crown and Greyhound (the dog).

I saw the Cheeky girls and their mum taking a stroll in Dulwich Village once. Heh heh! does this count for anything?