Seen Anyone Famous In East Dulwich?

fish

Indeed Mr Sean I have been introducing said g/f to some of the more local sites of London but we head off to Scotland today for just over a week, keep a seat warm for us in the pub & let us know when & where...

Whoops VERY off topic :-$

Cheers GG

Robson Green is the geordie one who has been in lots of TV series since "Soldier, Soldier", of varying quality. Jerome Flynn is the one who lives locally and is somewhat less ubiquitous on TV. Don't really see much of Daniel Craig in either of them, to be honest, but I suppose Mr Flynn probably shades it, resemblance-wise. :))

Well I saw Steven Frost AND Jenny Eclair TODAY!

and I got chatting to Jeremy Bowen in the East Dulwich Deli recently...

I wouldn't know what Desree looked like if I fell over her in Champion Grove but I'll never forget that lyric:

"I wouldn't like to see a ghost,

I'd rather eat a piece of toast"

Genius

Yes Sean I've never seen Steven Frost look so clean! Actually I almost didn't recognise him because his trademark black eyebrows are turning white like the rest of his hair.

Jenny E was shrieking with delight at the opening of the new Sainsbs and definitely not in Oz (yesterday)

Have you had Leslie Sharp yet? Pretty sure I saw her turn right out of Hindman's Road onto Underpants Road about 2 hours ago.

EDIT: Ooops, she's Lesley Sharp, not Leslie, which is why she didn't come up when I ran a search to see if you'd alrady spotted her. And you have. (Monica, in April)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...