Spring babies 2014 (due March, April, May)

Hi hope you don't mind me posting but if you are looking for a playgroup to attend, Cheeky C's runs on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays from 10.00-12.00.

Cheeky C's playgroup starts on Monday 13th January!

To anyone who has attended before, CHANGES have been made thanks to everyone suggestions on how we can improve and save on costs.

From 09.30-10.00 parents are welcome to help to set up

At 11.00 there will be story time

from 11.45 there will be packing up time

We run from 10.00-12.00

The prices have gone down

Cheeky C's runs on Mondays Thursdays and Fridays from 10.00-12.00.

It is drop in so feel free to attend any time between 10.00-12.00!

Details are below hope to see you there

Happy New Year

Kind Regards

Annabelle

Cheeky C's the fun, creative and exciting playgroup which is split into different C's!

The Cheeky C's:

Construction Corner: (garage, duplo, trains and train track, cars, mega blocks, wooden blocks, castle, popoids and huge building blocks perfect to build the tallest tower!)

Camping Corner: (pop up tents, tunnel, fire engine tent, castle tent, peppa pig tent, circus tent, and sea world tents!)

Creative Corner: (plasticine, shape cutters, rolling pins, stickers, paper, face masks, crayons, paints, pens, colouring pages, drawing pad where children can pick up a crayon and create masterpieces!)

Cosy Corner (full of lovely cushions, throws, dolls, prams, cots and the cutest soft toys!)

Crazy Corner (scuttle bugs, crazy coupe cars, rockers, rocking horse, and a friendly dinosaur ride on!)

Cooking Corner (wooden play kitchen, play food, shop table with tills, shopping trolley, basket and children's dinning table to have fabulous tea parties!)

Concert Corner (music instruments, drums, xylophones, shakers, trumpets, and tamborines to make sweet music!)

Costume Corner (exciting princess and fairy costumes, doctors costume and medical kit, magicians costume, Fire mans costume and hat!)

Concentration Corner(full of beautiful picture books and exciting reading books and fun puzzles!)

Coffee Corner (for parents to sit and enjoy a quality cup of coffee (cappuccino/latte/mocha) and a scrumptious snack!)

There will be proper coffees, teas, smoothies, snacks, and toast! (decaf is available too)

At Greendale Hut,Greendale Road, East Dulwich, London, SE22 8TE (Next to JAPS)

Feel free to drop in anytime between 10.00-12.00

Prices per session:

?4.00 per child

?1.50 per sibling

?1.50 per baby under one

0-3 months FREE

Babies under one are free with a full paying child

Hello all - I'm a first time mum due 24 May and will be at Kings so it seems like there are a few around that time! I'd love to meet other local mums and come along to future catch ups. Does all the action happen on Facebook? Could I please be PMd the link? Thank you :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello ladies

Congratulations on the pregnancies!

I had a spring baby in 2011 and one in 2013 and this forum is great!

I am having a massive clear out and I have joined one of the NCT s nearly new sales (on 8th March from 11 at St Laurance Centre, SE6 2TS if anyone wants to go have a look) and I am only allowed to bring 100 items ... I realized I have over 300!!!

So I am hoping to sell some here - clothes, toys, playmat, reusable nappies, double buggy, swing etc

So if anyone needs anything for a newborn please PM and ask, I might have something I haven't mentioned.

Everything I have is new or nearly new.

Thanks for reading

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! I am catching up a little late in the conversation but I also would love to meet and know expectant mums in and around East Dulwich. I am due on 12th March and live off Bellenden Road - can anyone send me the FB link? I now finished working and happy to meet for a coffee any time this week if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Valeria

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Spring mummies-to-be! Our spring baby arrived on Wednesday and, while it ended up going really well and with a perfect little girl at the end, we didn't have the water birth at home that we had planned...

As a result I've got a birthing pool (bought second hand), plus an unused liner, two brand new hoses (15m and 10m), hose adapter, pump to inflate and pump to empty the pool all up for sale. It's the Birthpool in a Box Eco Mini pool.

PM me if you'd like to make me an offer. I bought the pool on here for ?60 a few weeks ago - the new hoses and liner were about another ?30/40.

Hi everyone, I've only just found this thread, but glad I did! Baby is due 7th May (one month today, eek!) I would love to know about any meet ups and join in the chat. Could you let me know how to find the Facebook group? Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...